Really need to lose

Hello everyone...been on the vicious cycle of gain, lose, gain, lose for a long time. Really need to take off about 60 pounds, and am also interested in tracking nutritional information like sodium, etc. Offering my support to all of those out there who might need it, and am also looking for support on this end! Thanks and good luck!

Replies

• I use to be in that same boat of gain, lose and repeat. It's a vicious cycle. Remember it's the choices we make and having a healthier lifestyle. I'm here to support you and could use the support myself. Good Luck with your weightloss. Send me a friend request if I can help. I've made changes that will last a lifetime for me now for myself as well as my family.
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    its really easy to roller coaster up and down,
    its easier to see a diet as a change of lifestyle,, the secret is once you get to the weight you want, keep eating similar foods and enjoying the finer bits of life in the correct abundance.
    best of luck in reaching your goals
  • You can do it!!! remember with every meal that it is not just about losing weight but its about a healthier lifestyle!