Logging c25k?

Options
H all
I just completed week 1 day 1 of c25k....I don't have a hrm and so I'm not sure how to log it?do I just log the full half hour as a brisk walk? (since my "run" wasn't really a lot faster than my fast walk)

Thanks!

Replies

• shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Bump :flowerforyou:
    Anyone?
  • willismack2
    Options
    If your total workout was 25 minutes with warm up and interval of jog/walk, then I would record 17 minutes walking and 8 minutes of run/jogging.
  • sarahu8226
    Options
    If your total workout was 25 minutes with warm up and interval of jog/walk, then I would record 17 minutes walking and 8 minutes of run/jogging.

That is how I log mine.
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options

^^That's what i do :)
  • ikkle_hellie
    Options
    Must admit, I just log as walking at brisk pace.
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 4 and I've been adding up how many minutes I'm walking and logging that and how many minutes I'm running and logging that. I'm running on a treadmill so it's easy to track how fast I'm going. There are apps for your phone if your running outside that can help you figure out how fast you're going. I think one is mapmyrun, I'm sure there are others.

Anyone know any good apps for tracking your running/walking speed?
  • sassika
    sassika Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If you got an iphone you can use IMapmyRun, and it will give you the speed and length of run /jog. We use it for Run10. :)
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

That's what I did too!