30 day shred starting tomorrow (11th march) anyone want to j

Options
Kate_UK
Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
I've not exercised in a long time, probably not since last summer. And its showing! I'm about 10lbs up from my weight last summer(my profile pic) and if I don't get a wiggle on last years summer clothes arn't going to fit! I'm not new to the shred having completed several rounds in the past, but as its been so long since I've had Jillian in my life I know its going to be tough. So I'd love to have some buddies to help me and each other along the way. Feel free to join in!

Replies

• HaleyJoAnn
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! I haven't exercised forever! I have done the 30 day shred and loved it! I saw results and made me keep up with it! I am doing it again on Monday!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Great we can help to motivate each other! Good to have you on board!
  • AliG71
    AliG71 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 today. Hard, but it'll be so worth it :smile:
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Great to hear from you AliG, JM's work outs are tough but they sure get results!
  • BrownEyedGirl130
    Options
    I'm in too
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    good to have you on board BrowEyedGirl :smile:
  • Maxingtonbear
    Maxingtonbear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3, as well. I did the 30DS about 2 years ago, but stopped halfway through. After reading all the posts recently about it (& seeing the awesome results!), I've decided to give it another shot. I'm hoping to actually finish it this time!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Grea Maxingtonbear, we can all motivate each other to keep going.

This is shaping up to be a fantastic group!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I've started a group and invited you all, I think! I've never set up a group before. Here's a link incase I've not done it right lol.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4005-30-day-shreders I'll try and add some pics etc as we go along, or feel free to add what ever you like to it.
  • jayna22
    jayna22 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do this! I have had the DVD for a few weeks and keep putting it off! A group will help keep me motivated!
    Jana
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Great Janya22! Do I need to invite you to thegroup or can you add yourself? I've never set up a group before so not quite sure how it all works lol
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    bump!
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on my 3rd day of the shred and am wanting to join. :)
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started March1st, so I finished day 10 of level 1 yesterday. On to level 2 today...I'm a little scared! lol
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I started the workout today. Made sure to take my measurements. Can't wait to take them again after day 10 to see where I am
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I started March1st, so I finished day 10 of level 1 yesterday. On to level 2 today...I'm a little scared! lol

? I'm probably gonna sound like a dummy, but I thought you did level one for 30 days and then moved on to level two?
  • Redgal56
    Redgal56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I will join with you! I was doing it and got sick and haven't workd out in 10 days!
  • hayleydev13
    hayleydev13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am going to start it tomorrow I've tried it three times but always gave up after a week or so. I'm going to give it a go again after seeing all the amazing results people have got from doing it on MFP :)
  • dericcarson
    dericcarson Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of 30DS....anyone feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Whinchat
    Whinchat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 of Level 1 this morning. Did start 30DS about a month ago, did 3 days then had 2 teeth removed and wasn't allowed to exercise for 24-48hours in case I broke the blood clot and I never got around to starting up again - until today :happy:

Only downside is I've just got back from a 10K run - first 10K run in about 4/5 years - so whether I'll be able to move to do day 2 tomorrow is a bit of a question :wink: