This will work?

Options
Hi everyone this is my frist day on fitnesspal, i have been on all sorts of diets, fitness plans? this is the last one and its going to work

Replies

• zaracooper
    Options
    Hi everyone this is my frist day on fitnesspal, i have been on all sorts of diets, fitness plans? this is the last one and its going to work
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome zaracooper! This is a fantastic site, you have definitely came to the right place.
    Best of luck to you!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    You have come to the right place. This is an AWESOME site.
    Have you started your food log yet? I have found that is the key to successful weight loss. That is how I lost 171 pounds and I still keep one to this day. I love the one here and it is so easy to use too.
    Again, Welcome it is good to have you with us!!
    Loretta
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site, very motivational and easy tools to use. Best of luck to you!
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    hi, i hope you reach your goal. maybe its enough of a challenge to make it one day at a time. that's how i had to start because eating sweets was such a huge thing for me. it does get easier and it gets more exciting as the pounds roll off i.e. buying cuter clothes and looks from guys etc.
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES IT WILL there are so many people here to help. I know they sure have helped me. Good luck you rock!
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

Angela