Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hula Hooping?

So, I have recently bought a weighted hula hoop in order to tone up my core and hopefully see some difference in terms of inch loss around my middle but after a half an hour session this morning my hips are black and blue! :(

Wanted to find out whether anyone else is exercising with a hula hoop, what sort of results you've been seeing and how often you did it in order to achieve them (need to know that the bruises are worth it!)

Replies

• 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    My aunt tried it to and was also black and blue. She stopped, it hurt her ribs.
  • kimmieey
    kimmieey Posts: 87
    I can't even hula hoop. I've never been able to. Some Pre-K kids were laughing at me last week trying to teach me but it was a fail.

If you can do it I say stick with a reg hoop it's still exercise and it shouldn't turn you into a smurf.
  • arktosini94
    arktosini94 Posts: 4 Member
    I am hula hoopin for about a month now and I can really see the difference in my waist! :D
    Easy exercise- quick effects!
    Btw to avoid being black and blue I was putting a thick hoodie on for the first week to get used to it :)