NSV.....Size 6's!!!

Options
phoebe2488
phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
Just went to the store and found an outfit. The dress capris I tried on were 8's, but they seemed too big. Tried on a size 6 and they fit perfectly!!!!! Almost a year ago I was in a size 18!!!!

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Wear those 6's with pride - you've done something awesome for yourself!
  • Loseweight1980
    Options
    That is awesome!!! What a great achievement!!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!! That is the best feeling EVER! It's NSVs like that that give you the motivation to push harder and stay strong! Way to go and congrats on your success!!
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'd sew my size 6 tag to the outside of my pants! lol
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Amazing!!
  • sunshine3737
    sunshine3737 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! That gives me some hope! Last July I was a size 18 and my goal size was 10. Well, I just got in 10s last week and was so excited but have yet to reach my goal weight. I'm thinking how awesome would that be to be in a single digit size! I haven't been smaller than a 10 in over 20 years! Great work!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great for you. Your hard work paid off.
  • ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    That's amazing! You should be very proud of all the hard work you've obviously done and your accomplishments!
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    I made this same leap!! I started here April of last year an 18/20 and I bought a skirt just because it was a size 6 and I thought it was a fluke... nope. I am a size 6 now too. Great work!! Wear it proud, you've earned it!
  • kamorgozo
    kamorgozo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!