Two NSVs this weekend!

Options
A) my boobs look better since I've lost some weight (relative to my body size) and B) some family told me yesterday that must be doing "something significant" because I look so good.

Just nice little things to notice around the 3 month mark :)

Replies

• harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 3 months in really doing it and I'm starting to get the compliments too! Feels great doesn't it!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats!!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • aeberly01
    aeberly01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I bet that feels awesome!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Good for you! It's such a great feeling when people start to notice that you are working hard!
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    The boob comment feels a little vain, but after so long being like "meh, boobs" it was nice to look in the mirror and think "ooooh that's what those are".
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    The boob comment feels a little vain, but after so long being like "meh, boobs" it was nice to look in the mirror and think "ooooh that's what those are".

I adore you.

Congrats on /both/ NSVs! Reaping the rewards of all your hard work. And I know you work hard!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!