Biggest loser MFP style...

Options
Hey all! So anyone who are friends with me on here all know I work out just as hard as biggest loser contestents.. I burn at least 2200 calories in exersising alone, a day! So I figured...lets start a BIGGEST LOSER for us on here! Anyone can join, we will do weigh ins, talk about recipies and MOTIVATE each other to workout DAILY!!!! This is going to be HARDCORE, but I KNOW WE ALL CAN DO THIS!!! let's do this! :) feel free to add me :)

**If you have EVER had anyone tell you that you can't do this, then this is the PERFECT opportunity for you to join and PROVE them WRONG!!! Common guys we can all do this!!**

8365881.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• missfancy1980
    Options
    Oh my freaking god, how do you burn 2200 cals per day woman???? I burn an average of 500 and sometimes over 800 and i feel like that's amazing, you just put me to shame LOL
  • oreomixx
    oreomixx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OK IM GONNA PUSH MYSELF I KNOW I CANT DO 2200 BUT I WILL DO AS MUCH AS MY BODY ALLOWS ME THIS WILL HELP ME PUSH MYSELF COUNT ME IN BUTTT I NEED UR HELP IM 257 NOW!!! TELL ME HOW THIS WORKS!!
  • small steps for a BIG DIFFERENCE!

I don't burn no 2200 calories a day I burn 700-1200 though depending on what I feel like doing...
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    haha well I do work out a few times a day :) but of course I'll help you. What workouts do you guys do? gym? at home? cardio? strength training?
  • oreomixx
    oreomixx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i have as membership at the ymca but havent been in 2 weeks smh... but i walk and do some free zumba dvds just started that yesterday but my problem is no energy and i have a bad back so let that hold me back because im scared of hurting myself