Shakeology Cleanse

Options
I've lost 27 lbs so far doing Turbo Jam and eating right! I have 3 more weeks til I'm finished with my 90 day Beachbody Challenge! I think I'm going to do a 3 day Shakeology Cleanse to get things rolling again! I haven't lost any more weight in 2 weeks, but I'm losing inches so that tells me that I'm gaining muscle which is a good thing!!!

Replies

• Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's awesome way to go!! I just started Turbo Fire yesterday and I can't wait to start seeing the results! I'm not following the nutrition guide supplied, but I'm just eating the way I usually do, and not going over my calories for the day.
  • TiffyNicole7
    Options
    I think a cleanse is probably the answer! It usually helps with a plateau. I am almost on day 30 of Turbofire and so far I've lost 16lbs. I know if I get stalled, I will probably do a cleanse too, but as of now I just drink my one shake every day. You might even try taking a couple days off from it. Usually when I give my body an extra day to rest, it changes the scale in a good way. Good luck!
  • MGibbs46
    MGibbs46 Posts: 18
    Options
    Yea I think after I'm finished with Turbo Jam, I'm going to take a few days off! I'm starting another Challenge on April 2nd so I'm seriously debating on whether I want to do Turbo Fire or Chalene Extreme next.....hmmm!
  • athensguy
    athensguy Posts: 550
    Options
    How is that "cleanse" any different than just eating 500 calories a day?
  • MGibbs46
    MGibbs46 Posts: 18
    Options
    actually I believe it's close to 1000 calories a day. I can give you more information if your interested :)