NEED HELP GAINING!!!

Options
Hey!! i really need a healthy way to gain weight!! what r some healthy things that i can eat to get heavier!!!:sad:

Replies

• AwesomeSmiles100
    Options
    I really need help!!!
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    eat nuts and bean they are healthy and have lots of calories
  • pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    Increase portions of healthy foods. Eat more calories. Soy and whey protein will help, too.
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    wish i had that problem. :grumble:

but try health foods that are higher in calories. certain starches. potatoes. grains. breads (keep clear of white flour, it'll definitely make you gain, but it is NOT healthy) :noway:

strength training builds muscle. muscle weighs more than fat.
  • zippitydo
    zippitydo Posts: 62
    Options
    I
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have looked at all your post. You seem to spend a lot of time on a weight loss web site to gain weight. Are you just trying to brag or is it that you are just a teenager and not very sensitive to others?

zippitydo i think that was completely unnecessary!

this is not a weight loss website. its a website to help people become HEALTHIER.
    she needs help gaining weight because she's underweight. so she's looking for help on a message board, on a web site, devoted to making healthy choices.

so, how about some helpful advice, eh? :drinker:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    I have looked at all your post. You seem to spend a lot of time on a weight loss web site to gain weight. Are you just trying to brag or is it that you are just a teenager and not very sensitive to others?

Whoa, hold on... This is not a weight loss web site. It is a fitness website. It's not my weight loss pal. Who knows who is trying to do what, play games, brag, whatever.

Let's at minimum not comment on something if we don't find it serious, no need to start a battle.