Fit by Summer group! Join me(:(:

Options

Replies

• jcoco
    jcoco Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I go to a music festival every June& I swear I am going to be at goal weight & it has yet to happen. I am in for the summer challenge, I am going make goal weight this year! Please add me, maybe we should make this a group?

Height 5'11
    SW 206
    CW 198
    GW 175
  • cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm glad all of you have joined! If any of you have ideas about any mini goals we could do or anything let me know(: Also, I'm thinking that every Sunday at any time we could all weigh in and maybe include anything we wanna talk about that week or ideas we have. Sound good?
    We should set a miles per week ( Walking,Running,Jogging,biking). I'm ok weighing Sundays but just not in March because my no scale challenge is for this month.

Okay, I like the miles idea. How many were you thinking? and that's fine, you can still check in every week if you want(:
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :D My original plan was to be at goal by my bday (next month, Apr 15th)... but that's not happening anymore :( At least I don't think so, lol....

Height: 5'3"

Start weight: Somewhere in the 180s :( all time highest - 192lbs :|

Current: 146lbs

Goal: 125lbs

I agree with having a number of miles (or kilometers ;)) as one of the goals - but also, for the people who don't jog/etc, maybe a goal for exercise minutes per week? Or maybe we should all have "challenges" ie. to do 50 crunches 2 times this week, or something like that?
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely on board! :D
    My height is 5'0 and current weight is 105 pounds.
    I started at 120 and would like to be somewhere between 90 and 100 :)
    I'm not too worried about what number I see on the scale, but how I look and feel in my clothes and what I see in the mirror.
    My REAL goal is to get rid of a lot of my fat.
    Summer here we come!
  • cprys8942
    Options
    I go to a music festival every June& I swear I am going to be at goal weight & it has yet to happen. I am in for the summer challenge, I am going make goal weight this year! Please add me, maybe we should make this a group?

Height 5'11
    SW 206
    CW 198
    GW 175

Hey yeah, how do we make it a legit group?
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I'm 5'6.5"

SW:180
    CW:156.5
    GW: 135

Can't wait to reach my goal and wish everyone the best of luck! We all have our hard days but together we can do it!
  • Newatthis1
    Options
    I'm in too...
    5'4
    CW 194
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    cool idea!
    SW-180 to 183
    Current- 170
    Final Goal-125
    height 5'0
  • Newatthis1
    Options
    Sorry
    Goal147
  • cjtescher
    cjtescher Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SW: 242lbs
    CS: 219 lbs
    Goal by 1st day of summer: 190 lbs
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    12 miles a week to start and maybe build up from there. To make a group you have click Groups at the top and on the right it says "start a group"
  • cprys8942
    Options
    Okay everyone, I made an official group for this. It's title is "Fit By Summer Official(:" so everyone join it!
  • jbakerak
    jbakerak Posts: 76
    Options
    Okay everyone, so I thought a lot about a time frame for my desired weight loss and I figured that since I'm sure everyone would like to look awesome for the summer, why not start a group? No matter how much you're trying to lose I'd like you to join me in the hopes that by June 21st (Summer Solstice), we can achieve at leave some of our goals and start the summer off right(: I'd also like to check in every Sunday if possible!

I would LOVE to do this! Can you start a group instead of a post so we (me and my sis) can join the group? Lol! Never mind, just saw the last post. Searching the group right now!
  • Neigh2012
    Neigh2012 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm up for the support and challenge. I am currently 168 lbs. and my goal weight is around 130lb. I am 5'3"
  • jessashcher
    jessashcher Posts: 155
    Options
    love to join, I'm 5'7 sw. 179, cw 149 gw 130
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Me too!
    Sw 244
    Cw 221
    Gw for 6/21- 190

I want to be under 200's for summer!!
  • cprys8942
    Options
    Has everyone been able to find the group? I invited some people but there's just too many to keep up lol. Sorry for inconvenience, this is my first group!
  • yocherries
    Options
    nevermind
  • Newatthis1
    Options
    I'm new here, where do you find the group?
  • cprys8942
    Options
    just go to groups and then search "Fit By Summer Official(:" and join the group!