I'm still learning & not having much luck.

Options
Does anyone know how to get the calorie count for a chuck roast that weighs 3-5lbs? I washed it, seared both sides in flour, pepper & garlic powder, placed it in my crock pit, added 2 packs of Lipton Onion Soup Mix & cooked on low for 6 hours.

Replies

• britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    i would google the nutrition data of the meat itself and then add in the nutrition data of the ingredients you used.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Under your food tab, go to recipes and create new recipe. Add all your ingredients and then divide it into servings. I think this is one of the best and most under utlized features here!
  • MrsKnockout
    MrsKnockout Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I tried the recipe thing...was still lost. A friend helped so I got it now. Thanks for your time & help y'all!:smile:
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Under your food tab, go to recipes and create new recipe. Add all your ingredients and then divide it into servings. I think this is one of the best and most under utlized features here!

I LOVE that feature! Now I know the calories of some of my favorite old recipes so I can find times to still make them. Like my meatballs. Love them, but they are a rare thing these days (but I do still make them).