Need some motivation?

Options
clouxles
clouxles Posts: 71 Member
I do... and I can help, I am funny (I hope)... and a pretty good talker... my typing skills on the other hand. Thank goodness Chrome has spell check.

How does this friends work? Do we encourage each other to behave? Is there a cheer leading team? Do we meet once a week? ...for quinoa?

Regards

Mark

Replies

• Partyofpugs
    Partyofpugs Posts: 105
    Options
    My friends comment on my meals (I leave my food diary open) and my exercise. I can vent without being attacked on my home page and only my friends see it. I also can post positive things that happen when I don't want to tell the world in general. I also get kicked in the butt when I really screw a day up. I look to my friends for inspiration and support and humor. Hopefully they feel I'm a good friend back. I love looking at their food diaries (those who are keeping them open). They eat interesting stuff and give me some ideas. Kind of like Facebook with a lot less negative people. Feel free to add me.
  • sabermax
    sabermax Posts: 69
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I think that we just talk and offer support. Feel free to read my profile!!!!!
  • _Cheyanne_
    _Cheyanne_ Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    well said! :)