Need Buddies/ Beachbody Challenge

Options
Hi Everyone! I have been working since October with weight watchers and decided to take another step into my weight loss journey. I am now tracking thru myfitnesspal and doing the beachbody challenge as of March 5th, working on P90X. Need buddies that is doing this as well.

Replies

• shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I just started Insanity 3/5. I will be your buddy :)
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am going to try the ChaLEAN Extreme program, as soon as it gets delivered. I will Join you too!
  • carla383
    carla383 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Liz! I have been doing Insanity and MFP since mid January! Needing some good motivation aswell and just got on the website today for the first time. Love the support!
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am starting Insanity tomorrow, even though it isn't the same, I am up for being a buddy.
  • sherrita1981
    Options
    Hi my name is sherrita and i just got 10 min trainer.. I will be your buddy eventhough I dont have the same program
  • AnnaK812
    AnnaK812 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity 2 weeks ago! Request sent!
  • dannonee
    dannonee Posts: 6
    Options
    I started insanity as well 3/3/12!!!
  • African_Goddess
    Options
    I will be ur buddy, i just finished P90X and im doing Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift, all are Beachbody products which I luv.
  • CoachVanessa
    Options
    Hi! I just signed up for MyFitnessPal. I have p90x and need to get back into it and complete it! I would love to be your fitness pal. Are you doing the lean, or classic version? I see you started yesterday. I have yet to start but I can start this week and join you! I'm on facebook too! http://facebook.com/vanessamwall I hope to do the beachbody challenge with you :)
  • dannonee
    dannonee Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi My name is Diana and i have started insanity several times before and have not gotten past the first CD due to lack of motivation. Maybe we can be buddies!!!
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    OP just remember to modify what you can't do, DON'T feel bad about not keeping up with "the kids" & about week three you are going to suffer a big crash & wonder whether it's worth doing. At this point remember to look at your food again & make sure you are eating enough to fuel your weight loss. DO NOT UNDER EAT! Listen to your body & if you need a day off take it & just pick the schedule back up, when you are rested/recovered. Drink more water than you think you need :)

Russ
  • lizlarson80
    lizlarson80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It doesn't matter to me which program your on, just wanted to be in groups of buddies who understand the whole beachbody challenge. Just starting out with this challenge as of yesterday so need the extra motivation! If I missed someone please add me. THanks!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am going to try the ChaLEAN Extreme program, as soon as it gets delivered. I will Join you too!

Same for me. I'd love to have friends going through similar workout programs.
  • CoCoMcDuck
    Options
    I have the BeachBody 10 minute Trainer and would love to have buddies!! Add me, guys!! :bigsmile:
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    Hi there! I ordered Chalean Extreme & Brazilian Butt lift and hope to start soon. Feel free and add me if you'd like :)
  • ccdweller
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! I just started p90X today, and I've been on MyFitnessPal since this past Thursday. I am excited to lose!! I have 45lbs to lose, as I'm trying to work off this baby weight!
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm on month 2 of P90x2. you can add me if you want
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing! I'm a BeachBody coach, but only to get their products at a discount. I've tried several things to jumpstart my weightloss journey (from 243 lbs last summer, 235 when I started here last week). My BeachBody coach started doing monthly challenges in December. I finally took her up on the challenge this month

So as of 3/5, I'm doing my Shakeology every day, working out at least 30 minutes every day, checking into myfitnesspal every day...logging my workouts and my meals, and commenting (concerns, support, and victories) on our team's Facebook page.

I even purchased a FitBit to help me track all calories burned; I simply have to track every calorie consumed.

And even after just one week, I'm excited! I'm down three pounds. I'm loving my Shakeology. I'm reading labels and looking forward to workouts. I know that 80-100 lbs is a lot to lose. But I'm committed.

Excited and committed! Feels like a great way to start a weightloss journey! :happy:
  • mlbracken513
    Options
    Hi I would love to join your group, I don't have a program yet and don't know much about any of them so if any one has any reccomendations that would be great! I am not aloud to do any high impact exercise dr says take it slow and easy. I have a goal of 95 pds to lose.. I am super excited about deciding to do something about this and setting a good example for my kids to eat healther and exercise, now i just have to figure out wherre to start, lol.
  • taylorwonderlich
    taylorwonderlich Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm completely new here, just made this two days ago. I'm looking for some friends to encourage and people to help encourage me! Thanks, and good luck on your life long journey! :)