Needing supporters:)

Options
I'm new to this and have a lot of weight to lose and would like to get know people that I can relate to and know what I'm going through. All my friends are super skinny so I have no one to lose weight with and no one who can relate to me.

Replies

• Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!! I have the same issue.
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • sabermax
    sabermax Posts: 69
    Options
    would love to have you as friend. I am so not skinny. My highest weight was 333lbs. Down to 234lbs. Also trying to quit smoking. I blew it this weekend. I struggle alot. Feel free to read my profile!!!!
  • RedBull0512
    Options
    Hi! My name is Maria and I'm in this process of losing weight now. You know, it's never easy to start, but acknowledging you need to make a change in your life is a huge step. From then on, well, it's perseverance and support. You are right to seek encouragement from people who are in the same process as you are; it happens we all are! ;). I'll be happy to talk/write if you ever need to, good luck and welcome!
  • lincolnshirelass
    Options
    Add me as well :-) I have 97 pounds to remove. I dont want to lose it because then I will go looking for it again - I need to REMOVE it for good because it is not a friend, it does not protect me and actually is starting to harm me.

I agree it is so important to have support. My darling husband can eat anything he likes and still stays skinny, as for me, I just look at something and add another 5 pounds. He very lovingly offers me lollies and sweets and icecream and biscuits and I feel like a witch having to tell him off for being nice.