blew it today.... need friends

Options
I had a rough weekend. Am try to lose weight and quit smoking at once. Blew both this weekend. Could use friends and would love to support others as well!!!!!!

Replies

• swaggoner
    Options
    I've had a few days where I've blown it. I've been on here a while and am finally getting where i can log on more than once a week. I'm trying to lose my smoking weight, and I know how difficult it can be to quit smoking (Great job deciding that btw!!). Feel free to add me if you need someone to talk to about frustrations with quitting smoking and losing weight.

Good luck!!

Sara
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome.

This journey is not easy. It takes a lot of sacrifice and discipline. But it is also one day at a time. Don't get down on yourself. You are building up strength in spirit and mind the same as people build up strength in their muscles.

You have to remember everyday why you are on the road to health. I constantly remind myself...You love yourself. You are important. Your health is very important. You deserve the best. You can do anything you want. You will feel so much better without this extra weight....Being kind and loving to yourself is a good place to start. It makes dieting and working out seem like the most reasonable things to do.

I wish you the best and if you ever have a question or need someone to talk to, please e-mail me.

Brittany :)
  • LarryLaird
    LarryLaird Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in that same boat, smokeing & weight, I blew it tody also. Let's face it stuff happens and they say it happens for a reason so just go back at it tomarrow without skipping a beat!!
  • sabermax
    sabermax Posts: 69
    Options
    I agree!!! Did pretty good all week. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • Courtney24107
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)

Remember next week is a new week to do it right! You can do it!
  • Jelio13
    Jelio13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that! Don't beat yourself up about it. Just know tomorrow is another day and another chance.
    You can start fresh and more determined!
  • lilyjaney2
    Options
    I will be your friend!!!!
  • JSkinner72
    Options
    I wouldnt say you blew it, you started a journey that would be hard for anyone. Get back on track tommorow and keep going. As a smoker myself that has tried to quit before, you have my utmost respect for trying to kick that habit.