Do you BELIEVE

Options
Do you believe what you are doing is working? Do you have doubts about it? STOP.... Is there a chance that a voice in your head is KEEPING you from your success? What if you really believed that your goal was JUST around the corner? I bet you would have a REAL change in results. Just a thought. <3

Replies

• LoveAngie23
    Options
    I think this is good advice. The power of positive thinking is often grossly underestimated. :heart:
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I don't believe I can do it yet, its really hard. This makes me feel better though :) Thank you
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Do you believe what you are doing is working? Do you have doubts about it? STOP.... Is there a chance that a voice in your head is KEEPING you from your success? What if you really believed that your goal was JUST around the corner? I bet you would have a REAL change in results. Just a thought. <3

I only listen to what the voices in my wife's head are telling me to do. It tends to hurt less.
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    When you believe it MAKES all the difference in the world!
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I not only believe, I KONW with every fiber in my being that I am working as hard as I can to get it right there is no failure in my DNA I believe 100% of the time this is the right thing to do right here right now, is that to corny lol
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I not only believe, I KONW with every fiber in my being that I am working as hard as I can to get it right there is no failure in my DNA I believe 100% of the time this is the right thing to do right here right now, is that to corny lol
    Eschwab855 has" deactivated his account " lol