Or, you've lost 3 of these....
    tumblr_lvcikfe48q1qbf9doo1_500.jpg

OMG...I've lost 6 of those!!
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Or, you've lost 3 of these....
    tumblr_lvcikfe48q1qbf9doo1_500.jpg

Man those are gross to look at. So glad I'm getting rid of them! Thanks for that. :)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Looks like I lost this and some afterbirth. Whoa.
  • 2Phat1
    2Phat1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    23 lb (10.5kg) so far and my granddaughter turns 2 on March 31. She weighs 13kg so my next goal is to have dropped by 13kg by her birthday so when I pick her up and get puffed carrying her around I will remember that only 13 weeks earlier I weighed her and my combined weight by myself. great motivation. :happy:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    11 more pounds and i'll have lost both my kids' weight. They are 3 and 7.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    This is equivalent to what I'm going to lose:

one+big+salmon.jpg

It''s an 85 lb. salmon carcass. Can hardly believe I'm lugging around all that extra weight just because I didn't watch what I was doing.

:noway:

Yep! Now that I've lost that baby, all I have left to lose is one GIANT fish!
  • JayneTraub
    JayneTraub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    23 lb (10.5kg) so far and my granddaughter turns 2 on March 31. She weighs 13kg so my next goal is to have dropped by 13kg by her birthday so when I pick her up and get puffed carrying her around I will remember that only 13 weeks earlier I weighed her and my combined weight by myself. great motivation. :happy:

Well done so far - am sure you will make it in time for her birthday :)
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options

I never get tired of that little gerbil picture. So cute!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    haha...since I had hysterectomy surgery on Tuesday, guess you could say I lost him via C-sec...LOL...thanks for the visual and the smile (I am trying NOT to laugh right now, but smiles don't hurt!)
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    very funny and enlightening!!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    By time I'm done, I'm going to have lost 4 of them! :/
  • 2Phat1
    2Phat1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Thanks Jayne. Nice to have encouragement from a fellow West Ozzie. :) Good to see we are almost at the same point in our journey. I joined Lord's Gym in Subiaco today. Starting to feel I can branch out with exercise beyond extended pool walking.
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    This is equivalent to what I'm going to lose:

one+big+salmon.jpg

It''s an 85 lb. salmon carcass. Can hardly believe I'm lugging around all that extra weight just because I didn't watch what I was doing.

:noway:

Wow, I've lost one of those, and another 2lbs just for good measure!
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    haha! That's one BIG baby!! :smile: