Hello from Sweden need support and friends!

Hello , I am a Canadian who moved to sweden 3 yrs ago and since then with the stress and culture shock etc have gained 40 lbs and not happy at all since I worked so hard to lose weight before ( in total from highest weight lost 190 lbs) so now I am fighting again to be at my goal weight , I stopped smoking a month ago ( another thing I started when moved here) and decided enoughs enough I need to get out of this hole and get back into my old routines and dont care what everyone else is doing here , I need to be free of all influences here and get my health , weight and life back... Looking for friends to help and support my journey and hoping I can support you along the way also with yours!!

Replies

• GinGinSweden
    GinGinSweden Posts: 36 Member
    Thank you to all who added me as your friend the support and influencial life stories on here are amazing and I hope to meet more friends for the weight loss journey!!
  • degilbe69
    degilbe69 Posts: 27
    Hi from Arizona!
    I just got started today as well....let's be support friends :)
  • GinGinSweden
    Thank you for add nice to meet you!!
  • GinGinSweden
    I just want to say I appreciate the add requests and msgs but Im sorry I do not add ppl with out a pic and info , I like to know a lil bit about the person I am letting into my life and hope they have the same goals as me etc , not to offend anyone , guess just a lil precautious :)
  • Mismis28
    Mismis28 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi from Finland!
    Considering everyone else is from USA, we're basically neighbours! :)
    I have lived here all my life and I love the culture, tidy country, different seasons and the nature here. I'm sure you will also fall in love with that your country someday.

I also stopped smoking, or I'm in the process, going a bit to and from since the beginning of the year but I basically smoke only when I'm really really pissed off.
    Are you going to stay in Sweden and learn the language and so on? In that case I could help you a bit, since I'm a swedish finn (meaning I have swedish as my maternal language although I live in Finland, I also speak finnish fluently) :)
  • GinGinSweden
    Thanks for the add request nice to have someone on the same time table as me lol :)