Replies

• sacha1977
    sacha1977 Posts: 26
    Options
    Fantastic! well done xx
  • MamaMel71
    MamaMel71 Posts: 15
    Options
    Nice going! Looking sexy! You are starting to look so much more vibrant and healthy that is radiates off of you. You can tell that you are enjoying your new life and outlook. Keep up the good work and who knows how many new dresses or goodies your hubby will buy for ya. lol
  • thepegasus
    thepegasus Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Nice going! Looking sexy! You are starting to look so much more vibrant and healthy that is radiates off of you. You can tell that you are enjoying your new life and outlook. Keep up the good work and who knows how many new dresses or goodies your hubby will buy for ya. lol

wow thank you so much hun :flowerforyou: i am feeling so much better, in myself and healthier.. plus have a happier out look on life too... plus my hubby is enjoying the new me too :happy:

very soon im going to need a whole new wardrobe.. coz wont have anything to fit me :laugh:
  • nhafizamj
    nhafizamj Posts: 16
    Options

wow thank you so much hun :flowerforyou: i am feeling so much better, in myself and healthier.. plus have a happier out look on life too... plus my hubby is enjoying the new me too :happy:

very soon im going to need a whole new wardrobe.. coz wont have anything to fit me :laugh:

You can have a garage sale after this and buy new closet with the money u earn. :glasses:
    Also, you look healthier, young and beautiful. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!