NSV-I finally got noticed!

Options
A co-worker and I started on Valentine's Day to begin to lose some weight. Since then I have lost 18 (most of it in the first two weeks). So this past Friday (03/08/12) I was walking down the hallway in my office when another co-worker asked, "You look like you have lost some weight, how much?" I turned around with such surprise and told her she was the only one who has said anything about me losing anything and that I appreciated it greatly! She said whatever I was doing...keep it up as it was working! OMG! I was so jazzed! I usually mess up on weekends and had been feeling guilty but now...:flowerforyou: THANKS MFP and all the great motivational and supportive people. I am going to get some before and now pics on here this week I hope.

Replies

• lulucall911
    lulucall911 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thats great, its always nice to get a bit of a confidence boost!
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    way to go, its good when someone who doesn't know what your doing notices the changes, take the compliment and use it to carry you on, again well done
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling, isn't it! Kinda makes all the hard work worth it! Keep it up.
  • RedHatPatti
    RedHatPatti Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That is such a lovely compliment.. Glad that you got the Boost you needed to keep going!!! YAY for you
  • boys4rmine
    Options
    awesome!

read a quote that said: "it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a change, 8 weeks for close friends and family and 12 weeks for the world to notice."

Keep pressing on, WAY TO GO!!!!
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    It makes a huge difference when people start to notice, that really kicks my motivation in more.
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! Each one of you are awesome to offer all your support! I wish you well on your journey as well! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nannabannana
    Options
    AMEN IT SURE DOES.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!