American Idol 2012

Options
WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
is there one in particular that your hoping for a win? Right now..I'd say Jessica Sanchez is def a favorite. She nailed Whitney's hit.."I will always love you" This week. My mouth was down to the floor.

Replies

• aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Colton for sure! I also like Philip Phillips, Heejun Han, and Elise is my favorite girl. Jessica is reall good though!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'm voting for Colton!
  • aprildawn81
    Options
    I'm voting for Colton!

Yay!
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    I think Jessica Sanchez was amazing! That's a tough act to beat!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Jessica made me cry & she nailed it!!!

I feel that is way to soon to really pick a top star at this time, but I do like Erika Van Pelt (EVP) Skylar Laine & Hollie Cavanagh for the girls. When it comes to the guys, I like Joshua Ledet & Colton Dixon. I did not like DeAndre Brackensick this week & wish he would do something with his hair other than a pony tail or fling it all over the place.
    Whether they were right in letting I feel that they were wrong in letting Jeremy go this week because I don't see Elise Testone making it much farther. I think Jeremy had more possibilities & range.
    :cry: I live in California & get the East Coast show because of our satellite, but I can't vote when the show is over & am asleep by the time the West Coast show comes on.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I didn't watch it this week but I love Heejun. :D
  • aprildawn81
    Options
    Jessica made me cry & she nailed it!!!

I feel that is way to soon to really pick a top star at this time, but I do like Erika Van Pelt (EVP) Skylar Laine & Hollie Cavanagh for the girls. When it comes to the guys, I like Joshua Ledet & Colton Dixon. I did not like DeAndre Brackensick this week & wish he would do something with his hair other than a pony tail or fling it all over the place.
    Whether they were right in letting I feel that they were wrong in letting Jeremy go this week because I don't see Elise Testone making it much farther. I think Jeremy had more possibilities & range.
    :cry: I live in California & get the East Coast show because of our satellite, but I can't vote when the show is over & am asleep by the time the West Coast show comes on.

See, I have a different view. I think Elise kind of got a raw deal but pulled it off for the most part. It definitely wasn't her best performance but she has such a raspy, bluesy voice I hope she gets far. I really didn't care for Jeremy and I'm glad they let him go although he was definitely a sweetheart! To me, Colton is a shoe-in for the finale. He just has that star potential. :)
  • Claire2605
    Options
    Jessica Sanchez!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Philp Phillips, Colton and Erika!!!