wedding in 3 months,,

Options
hey guys..so i have lost about 12 lbs since April, eating healthy and excercising ( i never used to before!!) It hasnt been very intense, I mean I treat myself everyother weekend to something i really want. So, heres the deal..I get married in three months, and decided to lose a few extra lbs. I started my routine yesterday, so I'm hoping to lose some. My wedding is Oct 10. How much do you guys think I can lose, realistically, and in a very healthy way?
( i mostly eat veggies, chicken, fish, some meat on sundays, tons of fruits, egg whites, etc)
Thanksss

Replies

• KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    I would say between 1-2 pounds a week would be healthy.
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    You look great in that picture. Doesnt appear that you have anything to lose-anywhere.
    Congrats on your wedding!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    The amount of weight you can loose really depends on how close you are to your ideal body weight (for your body type). If you are already near your healthy boday weight I would suggest focusing more on muscle tone and % body fat instead of weight. They are better measure when you don't have much to loose. If you are far from your healthy body weight then 1-4lbs per week is typical.

If you are not sure try something like this calculator:

http://www.dietitian.com/calcbody.php

Congratulations on the wedding. :flowerforyou:
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    10 lbs for sure
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    hold up... is that you in the profile pic:noway:

anyhow, i would say that if you're within 20 pounds of your goal weight, go for 1/2 pound per week. i second the lifting on toning.
  • nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    thanks guys! yes this is me in my profile pic!! i will keep this in mind:)