27 pounds down and a little NSV with pictures! Yay!

Options
rocketmouse
rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
First of all, I want to say thank you so much to the mfp community! Okay, I'm not the most active in the forums but I love to lurk and read all your stories. Now that I'm over 1/4 (nearly one third) through with my own weight loss I thought I'd post a little in progress thingy! So I've lost the weight so far by cooking almost all of my own meals, cutting out nearly all alcohol (hello, I live in France, red wine), and joining a gym, plus just generally staying active! I made all of these changes when I moved here in September. Here's a picture of me from the first week of October:
339360_655667501934_202302740_33682776_1743924131_o.jpg
Needless to say, I was pretty mortified with how I looked, after a wild summer or lots of eating and drinking I wasn't just fat, I was also all puffy and gross looking. Here's me today in the same shirt:
Photoon2012-03-12at1424.jpg
Still fat, but now it doesn't just fit, it's loose. Wow!

Here's one of me from 2009 - I probably weigh slightly less than I do in the picture from this October, wearing a necklace that I love but that is a bit too tight on me:
644_516532504584_202302740_31175688_3767_n.jpg

Here's me today with the same necklace! It fits comfortably! Haha, I've even lost a bit around my neck:
Photoon2012-03-12at1509.jpg

Replies

• todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love the necklace NSV - I can't wait for that - so many of mine are too tight!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Beautiful necklace! And you look AWESOME! WTG! :)
  • branflake6
    branflake6 Posts: 115
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Great NSV yo are gorgeous keep up the good work!!!
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! It's a really good necklace - it's a glass locket so I can put anything I want in it to coordinate with my outfit!
  • NellaSweet
    Options
    Beautiful progress. Very inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!