POWER 90///

Options
I have Power 90 its sitting in original package and all how do I get myself to want to do this idk why I cant seem to open it.

Replies

• emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    lol..... i remember power 90!!! now its called p90x! good luck with that!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Power 90/P90 is the first level of Power 90x/P90x. Take out the first workout and do it. You have to take the first step and that's opening up your workouts and putting in the first workout. Do some of it to see if it's for you. You might not like it and that's fine.
  • samhelen
    Options
    really just pop the weight lifting one in with two 5lb dumbells -- its only 30 minutes... I'll do it if you do -- I'm in the same boat :)
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Power 90 is a great starter program. The hubs and myself did it a few months & moved onto P90x. You can do it.....you just need to have the WANT to do it. You have to start somewhere. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    If you can, buy the Power Half Hour series as well. It's the addition to P90, like the one on one is to P90x. I like the Power Half Hour Thigh Trimmer.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Just ordered on Sunday;))
  • amartenson
    Options
    You just have to commit. I do P90X, and it's a huge pain..but I commit to it every single day. There's a few tricks that work for me...I either try to think about it like brushing my teeth...you don't complain or dread doing it, but it's not fun, it's just what you have to do everyday to keep your body looking how you want it to look, and feeling how you want it to feel.

If that doesn't work, I resort to the kidney dialysis argument. I think about all the people who have to endure this horrible process all the time, or they die. And if they can do that, and keep happy about it, I can suck it up for just one hour a day, and get my workout done.

It's all about routine, and whether or not it's really worth it to you. You can do it!!
  • SittingNow
    SittingNow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just about to start this today. Looking forward to it! :D
  • scally84
    scally84 Posts: 11
    Options
    Just finished my first day on sculpt feel shattered buy hey it's all for a good cause can't wait to see my results only another 89 days left.
  • beccaroo7
    Options
    I just started Power 90 two days ago and I love it! I have had it for over a month just staring at it in its original packaging almost scared to open it. Man, am I glad I did, I already feel better, a little sore but that's to be expected considering how out of shape I am.