Saw myself from someone else's eyes - NSV!

Options

Replies

• LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best NSVs I have seen posted here. Congrats! :drinker:

^^^ I agree 100%
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome feeling!!!! Congrats!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    That is brilliant, well done :)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    How great is that? Welldone you!!! Nice work!
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Love this NSV!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, nice work!! It's great to get those little glimpses of how far you've really come when people make observations like that. Smaller than you think....?? Woo-hoo!!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Funny how our brains take time to catch up lol. My husband has lost 30 lbs and is now enjoying running. Last week he was running past a group of teenagers and one shouted "keep jogging ya skinny ******". Little did they know he took it as a massive compliment,- he could hardly run for laughing. Good luck with your 5K.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic news well done x
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • sonjacf68
    Options
    Girl Just skip the Larges and get mediums. You are not going back!!
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great accomplishment.
  • leelaknight
    Options
    This really made me smile, it takes a while for us to see ourselves as everyone else does. Good luck in your 5k

this!!!!
  • msmissylowe
    Options
    What a great feeling! And a great reminder that how we see ourselves is not always accurate :)
    Great job!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    that is a WONDERFUL NSV...so happy you shared and you deserve to bask in the glory :) yay for 73# lost!!!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Great job!! :smile: That's an awesome NSV! Thanks for sharing :heart:
  • mommakess
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! You've made my day! (Okay...probably my month!) It also made me think...no wonder we have a hard time accepting the "new us" when our clothing sizes tell us that we're "extra exra large", "extra large" or even "large"! They should really come up with new sizes...like "Extra extra special" or "Extra Awesome." Honestly, I've always, for as long as I can remember, been some sort of "large." But I think I can get used to dropping that part of me. :happy:
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think we're sometimes the very last people to see the changes in ourselves, and it really helps to have the occasional stranger make us look at ourselves differently. (I haven't seen my landlord in months and months, but he came over for a plumbing problem today and confessed that he wondered for a moment who opened the door because he didn't recognize me.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!