JULY GOAL CHALLENGE (April 4th-April 10th)

Options
Good morning my fellow challengers! I hope the weekend has treated you all well. Me...well...still getting back into the swing of things since my return from vacation and all the added craziness once we got back. But here's the stats:

Started MFP (Nov.2007)--183 pounds
New Years (Jan.2008)--174 pounds
Before Vacation (March 15th)--162 pounds
Return from Vacation (March 24th)--169 pounds :explode:
Last week (March 31st)--167 pounds
Today (April 7th)--167 pounds

So...I am up 5 pounds from vacation still. But...I honestly haven't gotten back to the usual workout routine and have been eating HORRIBLY! But...this week my husband and I are both going back to the norm! So...I will post throughout the week as my weight should be dropping! So...happy Monday to you all and GOOD LUCK!!!!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning my fellow challengers! I hope the weekend has treated you all well. Me...well...still getting back into the swing of things since my return from vacation and all the added craziness once we got back. But here's the stats:

Started MFP (Nov.2007)--183 pounds
    New Years (Jan.2008)--174 pounds
    Before Vacation (March 15th)--162 pounds
    Return from Vacation (March 24th)--169 pounds :explode:
    Last week (March 31st)--167 pounds
    Today (April 7th)--167 pounds

So...I am up 5 pounds from vacation still. But...I honestly haven't gotten back to the usual workout routine and have been eating HORRIBLY! But...this week my husband and I are both going back to the norm! So...I will post throughout the week as my weight should be dropping! So...happy Monday to you all and GOOD LUCK!!!!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well today was the weigh in for me. after a week and a half of no lifting and only a few days a cardio due to an injury......Drumroll please.

Started 268
    start MFP 262
    Last week 248.4
    this week 248.6

Up .2 Lbs. I weighed myself like 5 times thinking it couldnt be right. Oh well just shows me the benifits of all the parts combined in my current goal. I guess i should have lowered my cals even more than i did. I'll keep them down to 2400 this week as i am cleared to go back to the gym on a limited basis.

On a positive note. One of my co-workers who sees me every day, said at dinner, "Dang Tim how much weight have you lost"? My answer. 20lbs.

Tim
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    This week I stayed the same. Which I am not too surprised about because I had a 5 lbs loss last week.

Here are my stats:

Start of JGC: 182 lbs
    Last week: 163 lbs
    This week: 163 lbs

Total loss for week: 0 lbs
    Total loss for JGC: 19 lbs (only 13 lbs to go to hit my JGC goal! :happy: )
    Total loss for MFP: 27 lbs (only 23 lbs to go to hit my over all goal!:bigsmile: )

Good luck everyone and have a great week! :flowerforyou:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I continue to lose slowly. And I am beginning to think that I am retaining water on Sunday nights before weighing in the next morning. I tend to do big workouts on the weekend and drink extra water - maybe my muscles are holding in some of that excess fluid? All I know is that I usually weigh in on Thurs or Fri (and have lost 1-2 lbs) and then gain one of those pounds back over the weekend. It happens every single week. Oh well. Maybe I should change my weigh in day to Thurs!!:tongue:

I did measure today and lost another 1/2 inch on the waist, 1/2 inch on the thighs and 1 inch on the hips so that is really positive!:smile: It just won't stop snowing here and all the ski resorts have closed for wildlife migration (after a record breaking 600 inch snow season!!:noway: ). So I have taken it upon myself to enjoy what we call "Still Winter" (others may call it Spring...) and I have begun hiking up the ski slopes with my snowboard strapped on my back. My rear end was so sore the next morning! Looking forward to getting rid of some of that area!! (And burning 600 cals per hour!)

Start MFP (Nov 07) - 182.5
    Two weeks ago - 153.4
    Last week - 154
    Today - 152.8
    Goal - 138

Hope everyone has a great week!!

liz:drinker:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Wed. *usually*, but here is my progress so far.

Started MFP (March 3): 188 lbs:sad:
    Goal Weight: 145 lbs.
    Weight today: 175.5 lbs.
    Lost so far: 12.5 lbs.
  • InaBluMoon
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am new and today is the first day of the rest of my life.

April 7-198 #
    Goal-140 #

Short term goal is one dress size smaller by June. My husband played in a band in the 60"s (we are former flower children-whatever that means) and they are having a reunion in our hometown. Since all the former band members are now professionals I goggled them and they all look good! Including my husband (he runs 4 miles a day). I just want to feel better about being around everyone. I do workout 3x's a week.

If I had have known 40 years ago what I know now, I would have taken better care of myself. Kudos to all of you that are young and on the road to healthy eating. :wink:
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! Pretty good week for me.

Start- 1-18-08: 195
    Last week: 183
    This week: 181

2 pounds lost
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Looks like you guys are keeping up the good work! :drinker: Kistinbee, I was sorry to hear about your family's health scares - it is completely appropriate to give yourself a break when you're under stress like that. I am sure you'll be back on track in no time! :flowerforyou:

I'm back from my trip to South America, and we had a fantastic time. I ate more than usual, but I was also a lot more active than usual - and in high altitudes. So I figured that I was just eating the calories I needed if I were trying to maintain, and not worrying about creating a deficit. I also drank a ton of water. We got back on Saturday, but I decided to wait until my regular Tuesday check-in to see what the results were. And...

Start of challenge (2/12 for me): 194.8
    Last weigh-in (3/18): 185.8
    Current weight: 183.0
    July Goal: 155

Pounds lost in 3 weeks: 2.8

So I am pretty happy about these results!!! :happy: I also took my measurements, and have lost 1/2 inch off my waist, hips, upper arm, and upper thigh! (I've also lost an inch off my bust :embarassed: ) Other non-tangibles: We happened to get stuck in Chicago overnight (missed connection) and so spent the night with a friend who hadn't seen me in a year, who noticed my weight loss. We ran into a neighbor on Sunday who asked me if I was losing weight, and then yesterday at work someone else asked me as well. I've lost 27 pounds total - but up until this point, only one person had commented to me. So that was nice! And right now, I am wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't fit into for about 2 years.

Sorry for the long post and all the tooting of my own horn... but I am just feeling really excited. I also just ordered a Polar F11 because so many people had good things to say about them (and because it was only $99 on Amazon! :glasses: ), so I'm excited about that arriving in a day or two so I can see how many calories I really burn.

Thanks for letting me share! :heart:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: I guess I scared everybody off yesterday - sorry!!!!
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    A good week!! I think i keep expecting to plateau again so am still working extra hard, it seems to be wi
    orking though!

Start of mfp 231lbs
    start of July Goal challenge 182lbs
    weight last week 170lbs
    weight this week 168lbs
    loss this week 2lbs
    loss in challenge 14lbs

goal for july 147lbs
    left to go 21lbs!!

Well done everyone and keep it up!!! We'll get there for July i just know it!! All the summer clothes are in the shops waiting!!! :laugh:

Amanda :flowerforyou: