This is really awkward, but I lost about 2.5 pounds from los

Options

Replies

• lisanxd
    lisanxd Posts: 93
    Options
    Just curious how tall are you? (Oh I see you responded now).

But yes, always weigh in the morning after using the bathroom.
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    We were entering at the same time! Good!!! Good for you then :bigsmile:
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I consistently weigh myself on Monday mornings before breakfast, after a poop, and in the nude. So I say log the post-poop number it if it fits what you normally do. For example, I probably would hesitate to count a weigh-in if it didn't fit my established criteria. :)
  • footballmom12
    Options
    Wow, there are babies born that weigh less than your giant poo!

^^LOVE!!! my first was 2 lbs 7 oz....didn't even think of that!!!
  • methodless
    Options
    The only time I weigh is first thingin the morning before I shower and after I've used the restroom , oh and naked that weigh differences in clothing weights don't get in the way

Word for word same here
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    The only way to be sure it to extract the fecal, weigh it separately and subtract.
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That's some deposit.....just over a bag of sugar!
    maybe 1/2 a bag... the "normal" size bag is 5 pounds... just sayin'
  • my2boiz
    my2boiz Posts: 89
    Options
    I always log after the loss of a large log!!!! :) ps, 107 is a perfectly healthy weight for 5'1
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    whatever you decide to do, just do it the same every week...around the same time, naked, after going to the bathroom...otherwise you'll keep getting different results! Just be consistent with it!! :)
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Your best bet is to always weigh yourself under the same circumstances. So if you logged after this time, make sure you do it next time.

Logging at the same time of day under the same circumstances are your best bet for accurate weigh-ins.
  • footballmom12
    Options
    Log if as a loss but don't be disappointed if the scale is up next time :wink:

PS...I hope you are short....my 12 year old weighs more than you!!!

Is 5'1 short for an 18 year old? LOL!

In my family it is...I think I was 5'1 in Middle school. As a Senior I was 5'10 and my brother who was in 5th grade was the 5'10 also :noway:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Log if as a loss but don't be disappointed if the scale is up next time :wink:

PS...I hope you are short....my 12 year old weighs more than you!!!

Is 5'1 short for an 18 year old? LOL!

Yes! 5'1" is short...I know...I'm 5'1" Seriously doubt you need to lose an ounce...I remember being 105 at 18yrs and thinking I was fat.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Same as others have said, I weigh in the morning after going to the bathroom, naked haha
  • AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The thing I find best to do is to weigh yourself once a week at the same time and that's it. I weigh in Monday mornings as soon as I am done my morning pee lol I still look at my weight throughout the week because I can't help but be curious, but I don't log anything other than my Monday morning results. Its the best way to insure accuracy :)
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

Oh thank you! This made me laugh. A lot.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You can also log the energy expenditure from offloading that massive turd. Maybe enter it as "Birthing" It ought to be worth at least 15 calories.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Please step off the scale. I beg of you. Your parents absolutely freaking suck if they're telling you you're overweight at 105lbs and you have nothing to prove to them by losing more...
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    At least you know it is not just water weight....
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Is that good or bad? xD

I only weighed 7 pounds and 15 ounces when I was born.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You guys are so weird xD But then again I started the post, so I guess I'm the weirdest?