Turbo Fire help!!!

Options
For those of you doing Turbo Fire....are you JUST doing the Turbo Fire workouts??? Or are you doing Turbo Fire on top of a normal gym routine???

I'm SOOOO frustrated that I'm not losing weight. I stopped at 5lbs. I usually always eat healthy, and always leave 200 to 500 calories uneaten. I drink plenty of water....I'm just...done. I don't know what to do anymore :(

Replies

• Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    If anyone can provide any suggestions, that would be great! Pleaseee!
  • Crimson21
    Options
    bump
  • clynn215
    clynn215 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The calories you leave uneaten at the end of the day...are they the calories you earned from working out or are you just not eating your recommend calorie alotment?

Most people refuse to listen to this advice, but eat more! Your body needs a certain amount of calories to function daily (not just BMR) and if you eat below that consistently you are putting your body into starvation mode, meaning it hangs on to every nutrient you put into it, conserves your fat for the "famine" it thinks is coming and eats up your muscle instead. All bad bad things.

Start eating all your MFP allotted calories, then start eating some of your exercise calories if you don't see any results, keep adding back calories keeping the level the same for a week at a time until you see a loss. Then you probably have found your optimum calorie deficit for losing (which will change as you lose weight) My current daily caloric intake is much higher than MFP had recommended, but as soon as I added calories back in, the scale started going down again. (It hadn't moved in a month)
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I personally would just do TF and no other gym routine. Make sure you are fueling your body and measure, not only weigh, maybe you are gaining muscle.
  • Crimson21
    Options
    no I've done all that already. I'm eating all my recommended calories, and a lot of the time, I eat back some of my exercise calories. I've also tried eating back all of my calories for a while, but it didn't work, and I gained weight instead!
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    I've followed the schedule (90 day) and so far I have lost 18lbs, now there are weeks where you lose only 0.2 or none and other where you drastically lose 2. pounds. Don't dismay, sometimes the scale doesn't move but you lose inches which is good also. Keep at it and lots of success.
  • rxwoman
    rxwoman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a very slow loser also. I have went 3-4 weeks with no loss. I know how frustrating it can be but if this is a change in lifestyle then it doesn't matter how long it takes to lose. Hang in there and keep up the good work. Eventually the scale will move.
  • virgogirl916
    virgogirl916 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I alternate....sometimes I do TF other times I just go for a jog...I get bored easily :P