Hello everyone, I am so glad I found this site.

Options
Hiya I just found myfitnesspal today, I wish I had found it earlier. I started counting calories last week and have so far lost 4lb :happy:
I want to be able to exercise but am unable to join a gym for various reasons, so have bought myself some running shoes and a sports bra and intend on going running. I am really nervous about it though as I have never in my life done running as an exercise :embarassed: I intend to run either early mornings or late nights when there are less people about lol :laugh:
Does anyone have any running tips or exercise tips for me. I have 2 young girls at home so I am limited to what I can do, I do walk EVERYWHERE though as I don't drive and we don't have a car anyway.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello and I would love to chat to people in the same boat as myself, I really need this to be able to keep my focus as I am an emotional eater and also tend to eat when bored :embarassed:

Replies

• Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck with all your goals. This is a great site,and there are a lot of supportive people here. i am sure you will do great. Have a wonderful day. Feel free to add me,if you need some extra support. :)
  • Flabberella
    Options
    Thank you:smile: