The Walking Dead

Options
OMG, did anyone see the walking dead last night? Isn't it ridiculous that they killed off the best character!?

Replies

• dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yes, I saw it! It was awesome...can not wait until next week's Season Finale. It's gonna be INSANE! I was glad they killed him off. He was a jerk and I was sick of him! However it's going to be weird without him in it b/c he had such a major roll!
  • code156
    code156 Posts: 31
    Options
    He wasnt a jerk! He was just more of a realist than the other characters, how will they be safe without him?! He cared more about the wife and kid than Rick did!!!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I wasn't shocked because I knew it was coming based on off the screen news but those last scenes were amazing.
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched yet but I know what happens and I'm excited. Personally I hated that character (he sucked the humanity out of the entire group, imo) and I knew he was going to die eventually because he dies in the first comic. Watching it later. I'll probably cry tears of joy.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    was such a good episode!! wondering why Carl is always wandering off - does anyone pay attention to this kid?! SERIOUSLY!!! lol
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    was such a good episode!! wondering why Carl is always wandering off - does anyone pay attention to this kid?! SERIOUSLY!!! lol

AGREED. Someone put a leash on that kid!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    There is a group for fans of The Walking Dead - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/191-walking-dead-fans

Come join us!