What is going on?

Options
I had a bad food weekend. I've accepted that and thought that maybe I would read what others are saying so I don't feel so alone.

I am so dissappointed by *almost* everything I have read here this morning. Why is everyone being so mean? It is disheartening to see. I thought most people on here were supportive, but I have seen more negativity this morning that I usually see in a week.

Don't forget...when you point your finger, there are always 3 pointing back....

Replies

• kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have been reading a lot of this too, but just remember.. you can do this:D You are strong!! Never give up.... so you had a bad food weekend.. thats okay, just move on. You WILL do better today bc you CAN. The past is the past leave it there :) JUST MOVE FORWARD AND KEEP GOING :)

BEST WISHES :flowerforyou:
  • ashhills
    ashhills Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have been reading a lot of this too, but just remember.. you can do this:D You are strong!! Never give up.... so you had a bad food weekend.. thats okay, just move on. You WILL do better today bc you CAN. The past is the past leave it there :) JUST MOVE FORWARD AND KEEP GOING :)

Thanks! I kinda threw the whole weekend out the window, and Monday morning's weigh in wasn't pretty. I also haven't exercised since last Tuesday. I WILL get back at it today, though!
  • kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Thanks! I kinda threw the whole weekend out the window, and Monday morning's weigh in wasn't pretty. I also haven't exercised since last Tuesday. I WILL get back at it today, though!

Yupp you will! and even if you don't jump into everything right away you are still making progress :)
  • SteveTries
    SteveTries Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    A couple of days is nothing. You can't set yourself back substantially in 2 days. You'd have to eat like a horse (indeed eat a horse) each day just to regain 1 pound of fat (3500 Cals) - doesn't mean the scale won't jump 4 pounds, but that's just water merrily burrowing into your muscle cells following the glorious re-feed you gave your body. That'll be gone in a few days.

A day off is a good thing. Keeps you sane during the deprivation that is restricted caloric dieting. My experience is that one day a week as an off day keeps me motivated. I also believes it keeps my metabolism up - certainly I can keep to that regime for months with no notable downgrade.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I am so dissappointed by *almost* everything I have read here this morning. Why is everyone being so mean?
    Daylight Savings Time.
  • ashhills
    ashhills Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am so dissappointed by *almost* everything I have read here this morning. Why is everyone being so mean?
    Daylight Savings Time.

Ha! Could be true. Cranky people should take naps, and eat a cookie! ;)