P90x friends?

Options
Emabo
Emabo Posts: 125 Member
I was going to start P90x today, but I woke up sick and off schedule. I was wondering if there is anybody on here doing P90x or about to start? I would love some friends who are so if I have questions and such!

Replies

• ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Mine should arrive today or tomorrow... I'll start with you!
  • cathy3457
    cathy3457 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have done it in the past and continue to use it off and on. It's quite intense so don't forget that food is fuel!
  • joellensullivan
    joellensullivan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did p90x last year. I liked it, but it was hard to find time sometimes. Any questions, ask away!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd week of the 2nd month right now. Not seeing results like I had hoped but I'll stick with it for the full cycle.
  • 2kidsmckinney
    2kidsmckinney Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow night. I will be your p90x buddy.
  • jasong10
    jasong10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have run through it 2x. There is a considerable time amount needed though. The one thing I will say is that if you are going to start it, like you will hear Tony say "Just press play"....if you are tired, sick, etc., just make your way through it b/c you will feel better after the fact.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I am in Week 10 of my 7th or 8th round of the program. I follow the strength training days but do my own cardio on the other days.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    I was going to start P90x today, but I woke up sick and off schedule. I was wondering if there is anybody on here doing P90x or about to start? I would love some friends who are so if I have questions and such!

I am at the end of month 2 on the X. I start recovery week tomorrow. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck!
  • kathykuecker
    kathykuecker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i just got the exercise dvd's going to try i am 57 so we' ll see not sure if i am going to be able to but i need a push good luck on you endeavor
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    I started to use it, but found that my back cannot handle it. I have bad discs. But I enjoyed it while I could use it. Fair warning the first day of the doing the Plyometrics, your legs will be SORE! I was so sore just the act of lowering myself to use the potty made me want to cry.
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I are starting it today, she is getting married on June 16 so it will be exactly right for what we want to accomplish, I have done it before, it's a great ,challenging program, I was in the best shape of my life when I got thru, I just wish I would've continued it. Please add me and we will motivate each other, I just turned 48 so if I can do it anyone can.....
  • slowpoke269
    slowpoke269 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 22. Tried before but I got injured on day 39. Keep pushing play everyone.
  • _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I've gone through it 3 times now and loves the results! now I'm back at it again as an almost beginner (back injury) just finishing week 3. I add in RushFit on cardio days other than plyo. Remember that you probably won't see a lot of progress until into the second month. It's there all they way through, it just seems that the second month is when your body catches up to all the work you have been doing and says "Oh, that" and all of a sudden you have definition and need to do more reps and your clothes are looser and you're eating more.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I am in Week 10 of my 7th or 8th round of the program. I follow the strength training days but do my own cardio on the other days.

^^^^ Ditto!

Feel free to add me - I've done 3 rounds of p90x and still use most of the workouts from time-to-time, but I've developed my own routines at this point (and I'm about to start Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution program).
  • nguyenqui
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm on my second week of P90X lean. I'm incorporating it with hockey (twice a week).

New to My Fitness Pal, so definitely looking to make friends to keep each other motivated.
  • dvasco83
    dvasco83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im on day 30 sumtin lol. I love it!! in the first thirty days I alost about 15lbs!! and Started getting my arms cut up. Can wait for the next 60 days