Pittsburgh Steelers
    Patriots
    Alanta Braves
    Michigan----yuck really makes me gag
    Skanyees opps ment Yankees
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Oh, I didn't think to list college teams. That would be Louisville, or as we call them Loserville. And then there's always Ole Miss and Mississippi State.
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Habs--they should be professional divers!

Canucks--Sedins!

Giants--2 wins vs. the Pats

Jets--I like the Pats, Duh!

Any NBA team---*touches player on the wrist* "oh, you get 2 free shots"! PLEASE!

Yankees--Sox Fan!

Yeah forgot the Jets I hate them to Im a Phin Fan
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot, Eagles fans are sore losers and sore winners, can't stand it (from Harrisburg), I mean what kind of team needs a jail and court room on the premises? Granted I don't think they have it in the new stadium, but really? no really?

Ah…the 700-level…so many memories…

700level_display_image.jpg?1281641234

RIP Veterans Stadium
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Cowboys
    Steelers
    Raiders (they have the worst fans ever!)
    NYY
    LA (Hokey)

Come on now, all of us Raider Fans aren't that bad! :glasses:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Any team Philadelphia related... yes that even includes the Philadelphia Passion.. i bet against them in the lingerie bowl.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Cowboys- ESPN has a nice stiff one for them... for some reason.........
    Eagles
    GIANTS
    Steelers
    Yankees
    Red Sox
    Penguins
    Lakers
    Celtics
    Miami Heat
    Notre Dame

REDSKINS ALL THE WAY...RG3!!!!!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    For my Jersey peeps...

phillyfan.jpg

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Alabama Roll Tide - Gah, that's the dumbest phrase ever and your mascot is an Elephant? Please explain the correlation.
    Alabama Roll Tide
    Alabama Roll Tide
    PATRIOTS
    Alabama Roll Tide
    Oh, and Alabama Roll Tide .
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Bath!!!!!

Hey, I'm from the UK and a Gloucester RUGBY fan.

Not this nambie pambie sport "Football".

How can a sport be called "Foot"ball when you barely touch the ball with your foot PMSL.

Rugby, a real mans sport. Where we hit harder than your players, we don't wear pads, or helmets. If we get hurt the trainer comes on the pitch but the game carries on/

The only reason we stop is for a penalty or the ball goes into touch. And it take 95 minutes to play a full game of 80 minutes inc. 15 minutes for half time.

Not 10 second play stop for 2 minutes, take a breather grab a drink, pat each other on the back, play for 10 seconds stop for 2 minutes take a breather etc etc.

We don't have 100 players per game. Just your starting 15 and a few subs. You better be fit and tough.

PMSL.

Sorry american friends. I could not resist.

Check out Rugby. Now that is a real sport. And the USA actually did quite well in the "World" cup this year to.

Yes a cup that includes England, France, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Tonga etc.

*Disclaimer* This post is meant in complete jest.
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I hate the Steelers so bad i almost opeted out of my sister in laws wedding because the colors were yellow and black . They did a classy Steeler wedding but i stayed strong and dident opt out . Im a Browns girl and yeah we suck but i love um...Ohh and if im drunk dont gve me anything Steeler or Michgan to cover up or drink out of ....Yupp ive been known to freak out ..lol
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    As a born-and-bred Bronco fan, the only team I truly hate is the Raiders. The Chiefs are up there, but not like the Raiders.

I was born in Denver but am still a die hard Raider Fan. :glasses:
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Dodgers.

:huh:
  • greeneyed_beachgirl
    Options
    For my Jersey peeps...

phillyfan.jpg

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I love my Flyers....
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Calgary Flames! what a bunch of weiny roasters

Saskabush Roughriders 'nough said

New York Yankees just because my sister and my dad cheer for them GO BLUE JAYS!!!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Cowboys
    Eagles

Yankees
    Twins

University Of Georgia
    University of Tennessee

I grew up a Braves and Redskin's fan and went to a college in Georgia but not to UGA. Oh and I live in VA now and can't stand VT Tech...what kind of mascot is a Hookie...I'll tell you what kind ...it's a turkey w/o balls...not very threatening.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    For my Jersey peeps...

phillyfan.jpg

I love my Flyers....

Ditto!! And notice how the guy is protecting his beer while he pummels? Excellent form...:bigsmile:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Patriots
    49ers
    Red Wings
    Oilers
    Mets
    Mariners
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    1. Cowboys

Bottom of List (because, frankly, nothing compares to the hate I get on for the Cowboys) are the Bandwagon Teams:
    Saints, LSU, Florida State, Duke. Other various teams I don't care for: Raiders (kinda feel sorry for 'em though), Seahawks, Ducks and Canucks. Steelers aren't included on my "hated bandwagon team" list nor are the Pats which both should probably rank quite high in terms of fake-arsed fans. However, those dudes have come through for me in FFB year after year; they get a free pass. Kick *kitten* in FFB for me and I'll :heart: you long time. Sadly, baseball doesn't even register on the meter.

I'm a life-long fan of one of the most embarrassing teams in the NFL (Washington Foreskins) -- with quite possibly the stupidest owner in existence. Despite this, I don't find myself hating on the Eagles and Giants. :huh:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Cowboys

Lakers

Yankees