I acheived my anther one of my goals!

Options
m16shane
m16shane Posts: 393 Member
When I first started trying to loose weight I was class 3 obese (Morbidly obese) I weighed in at 311.5 at little under 6'. I worked really hard and got down to class 2 obese and than I started to gain weight and lost motivation for many months. Than I joined MFP and got back on track a little less than 2 months ago. Today I weighed myself and I'm down 242.9lbs that brings me down to class 1 obese (BMI of 34.85.)! I know it sounds silly that I'm excited to be class 1 obese lol, but its the little things that excite me! Next goal is to be over weight!

Replies

• lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great work! I think it is great that you set these goals! That way you have something to be excited about.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    There's an expression - "The only way out is through." I think you are doing great on meeting your goals! Enjoy every step of the way!
  • LoveAngie23
    Options
    Excellent! That's great progress :flowerforyou: you have every right to be happy and proud of yourself!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That is REALLY awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    GREAT work and you should be VERY proud. Great dedication to yourself.
    celebrate accordingly!

cheers
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    There's an expression - "The only way out is through." I think you are doing great on meeting your goals! Enjoy every step of the way!

What a great expression! I've never heard it before, but I like it!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal of getting out of the "obese" catagory and into the "overwieght" catagory. Then I want to be in the "normal" catagory. Baby steps is the way to go! lol
  • RJG1070
    RJG1070 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've had a similar though. If only I could just be over weight. LOL
  • siouan
    siouan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic achievement!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    That is amazing! You should totally be proud of yourself for getting where you are today :) Keep it up! You can totally rock this weight lose, you've already proven to yourself you can!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    Awesome! Keep rockin' it! :)
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    your doing great.... you will get there and better....High fives
  • Partyofpugs
    Partyofpugs Posts: 105
    Options
    My BMI just dropped to 40 and it made me do the happy dance. I totally understand! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • Alainadase
    Options
    how did u do it.
  • Ashleyann72
    Ashleyann72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I don't think your excitement is silly at all! If I were you, I'd be doing a major happy dance. Congratulations.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! :drinker:

Keep up the great work!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Good for you! I was so excited last week to find out that I had dropped my BMI from 46.6 down to 40.2. It's a great feeling!

Soon you'll be at just old plain overweight. I don't know about you - but I can't wait - cause that means Normal is next :)
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats! you should definitely be excited :)
  • linwade
    linwade Posts: 11
    Options
    WOW....that is great and keep up the good work. I know you can do it......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!