I just joined today and I need a fitness buddy!

Options
I am a 25 year old wife and mother of two. Currently 220 pounds and I need to be down to at least 155. Looking for someone who can help to motivate me and periodically listen to me complain when I want to eat something that I know I shouldn't, lol! Thanks for anyone who would like to take this journey with me. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site if you're looking for motivated people who know exactly what it feels like to be tempted (and sometimes give in). Feel free to add me if you want!
  • Fit099
    Fit099 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add you will have lots of fun and people are so encouraging.
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    HI HAve just started with this site and have a similar road to travel - feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    You've come to the right place! All positive support and no judgements! We're human, life happens and instead of kicking yourself, get up, dust off and take control! Welcome to the site and a new mindset!.
  • indianapopstar
    Options
    I will be your buddy! I just joined about 5 minutes before you did! I am 34, currently about 195, and need to lose about 40-50 lbs! I am excited and nervous - I don't want to fail! :)

Best of luck to you and everyone else taking this step!
  • Roverdave
    Roverdave Posts: 11
    Options
    HI! You have made a great 1st step. It takes a village!

Friend me, if you like.

All the best- I know you can do it!
  • kirstenleo
    kirstenleo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    welcome zwharris05...we have similar goals... feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome...Im kinda new here too. Im 209 trying to get to 160 so we have similar goals. LETS DO THIS : )
  • Long2bslim
    Long2bslim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm one week in add me if you like, good luck :wink:
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place for motivation and support. Good luck on your journey...add me if you like!!
  • CJToo_Tracy
    Options
    Welcome!
  • butterflyjess
    Options
    Hello there! I just joined too! Add me if you wanna. Good luck reaching your goals!
  • Roverdave
    Roverdave Posts: 11
    Options
    To everyone I know & those I dont know yet-

I love all the positive motivation & encouragement!
    I just ended my love/hate relationship with lunch time drive thru windows! I just scrolled thru the posts & replies......It really picked me up. I look forward to learning new easy ways to eat healthier, so please share any ideas or new finds with me. I look forward to hearing from you all.
    Friend me if you want, post some encouragement or just share your thoughts-

David