Amazing Before & After pictures!!

Options
I was browsing AOL, and they had an article about a woman who lost 99 pounds. At the end of the article there is a great slide show of before and after pictures of MANY different people with amazing weight loss and toning. Some of the pictures blew my mind!! Thought I would share with everyone!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/05/weight-loss-success-maritza-rivera_n_1304548.html

Replies

• surgesilk
    surgesilk Posts: 92
    Options
    AOL? Is that where your geocities webpage is hosted?
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    These pictures are so inspiring!

The only one I question Laura (?). Looks like in her "before" picture she's pregnant. Doesn't give an accurate account of what she looked like before her weight loss.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i think our very own coryida is on that slideshow!
  • Ashley3915
    Ashley3915 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting that! WOW!!!! Amazing!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I love Amanda's Before & After! She looks AWESOME!
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    The Natasha pictures (Before) looks completely photoshoped.... that is an awful tiny head on a large body. Might be real but sure doesn't look like it
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I think for me it was Emily (pictures 27 and 28, I think) - she looks at least 20 years younger in her after pic.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    The Natasha pictures (Before) looks completely photoshoped.... that is an awful tiny head on a large body. Might be real but sure doesn't look like it

LOL...completely agree. I think definitely photoshopped.
  • ronadams52
    ronadams52 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. It is amazing what people can do when they just get their food under control and their foot through the gym door.
  • valligator
    valligator Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    AOL? Is that where your geocities webpage is hosted?

I got it, fyi. :)
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    AGREED
  • runningJenn
    runningJenn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think for me it was Emily (pictures 27 and 28, I think) - she looks at least 20 years younger in her after pic.

Emily does not look like the same woman
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!