YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Options
After 6 months I have finally been able to find a decent selection of Vegan alternatives!!! I have even had the joy of trying Vegan cheese!!! Tasty stuff!!

I found a TONNE of 'Free From' things in Tesco in Chesterfield!! (Its the third biggest in the country or something!) But I am hoping to find something closer to home...although definately worth the drive!!

Anyone else have any Vegan alternatives to RAVE about? :)

x

Replies

• Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    I have found items in the Quorn and Gardein brands that are tasty. Gardein I found at Safeway and Quorn at QFC or whole foods markets.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

x

I don't, but your baby is adorable! :happy:
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options

x

I don't, but your baby is adorable! :happy:

What she said
  • vtate75
    vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    There is a great book called Vegan Family Favorites that has all sorts of vegan recipes that are easy and don't require a ton of weird stuff. Also, if you haven't already, check out the recipes on VegWeb.com. There are literally THOUSANDS.
  • Douggggggmuprhy
    Options
    Congrats
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Vegan Caramels -- they are just chopped pine nuts and medijool dates combined in a blender, spread on parchment paper, wrapped and put into the fridge for a couple of hours. Then just cut and eat. Here is the link: http://www.loveveggiesandyoga.com/2010/02/raw-vegan-caramels-and-nut-butter.html
  • MsWhiteParks
    MsWhiteParks Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    haha thanks to everyone who loves lucie :P shes a little mentalist when it comes to the bath! :) Love it :)

I have tried a few bits from the veg website, and cant wait to try more :)

Luckily lucie will eat everything i put in front of her! :)

x