New looking for friends

Options
Im on here to start a new life for myself and my kids. I need some motivation and someone to hold me accountable. I have about 130 lbs to lose. I want to feel happy and sexy again. Ive been overweight my entire adult life and I need help.

Replies

• sanna63
    sanna63 Posts: 16
    Options
    ur welcome to add me x
  • ampage25
    ampage25 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat.....around 140 lbs to lose.....I feel like some days I can't do this! :ohwell:
  • future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • gitsmom
    gitsmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place :-) Welcome!! This is the start of a wonderful journey and a place to cry, rejoice and gain strength and get advice. Sending you a request.
  • IndyMindy85
    IndyMindy85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ikimtnarud
    Options
    I have lost 20 of my 110 lbs to lose. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I'm also a nurse, a Psych NP, and a mother...this is a hard journey.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you have come to the right place. Feel free to add me
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here, great support system. I have over 100 to lose myself.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Trilaina
    Trilaina Posts: 61
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like. ^.^
  • mtmcgrath
    mtmcgrath Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome and Congratulations on your decision. Add me if you like.
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Your in the right place for support and motivation!! I am looking to loose an additional 80 or so pounds. I am very motivated. Feel free to add me. I want focused people to help each other.

12908857.png
  • BerD23
    BerD23 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me! I just joined today so I am new also!
  • bellanena
    bellanena Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm in the same boat..needing to lose 140 lbs. I just started as well, and find it so easy to do this with all the support from MFP
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck on your journey. Don't be afraid to reach out along the way. We're all here for you!
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you add me I'd be happy to help you along. I've been at this since January and have hypothyroidism too. x
  • joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm always looking for news friends to motivate and to keep me motivated... feel free to add me! :)
  • Shar8210
    Shar8210 Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! Friend request sent :drinker:
  • MustangCindy67
    MustangCindy67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like...am a LPN and nursing although rewarding can be stressfull..... trying not to bring work home with me is the biggest challenge some days.....exercise helps with mental fatigue...good luck and believe in yourself that You can do this....go girl go!!!!!:smile:
  • waf29
    waf29 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I just started today. Feel free to add me!