Can I get some friends?!

Options
Hi y'all. My name is Jen. I posted like 4 months ago and then accidently ended up in Fitday. I like this community way way better. I thinks it's awesome to have this kind of support. People here really what it's like to be overweight and know how to support oneanother. So about a month ago I noticed some people friended me but like I said, I was on fitday thinking it was myfitness.

Inny way, I would really love to be a part of this group. I've got alot of questions and maybe a few answers. Please friend me!!!
Oh yeah, I'm 41, have about 60 pounds to lose. I had wls 10 years ago. And here I am with 60 pounds to lose. WLS doesn't work unless you change a persons' psycology or, in my case, addictive behavior. Change your mind and your *kitten* will follow :)

I'm on ww because I wanted to make a psychological change and the points plus really works for me. Really, I can eat candybars ans as long as I keep the points...so much for healthy eating habits!

Many Thanks for reading my topic!
Jen

Replies

• unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful community. I'm available to answer any questions that I can for you. I got your back if you need/want it. Just send me a friend request.
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello! And welcome! You can DO it!! Feel free to add me. Best wishes on your journey! =^_^=
  • sam2674
    sam2674 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen! Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm 51 and I have about 80 pounds to lose. I'm also on WW. I really like the support and accountability I get at my meetings
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi y'all. My name is Jen. I posted like 4 months ago and then accidently ended up in Fitday. I like this community way way better. I thinks it's awesome to have this kind of support. People here really what it's like to be overweight and know how to support oneanother. So about a month ago I noticed some people friended me but like I said, I was on fitday thinking it was myfitness.

Inny way, I would really love to be a part of this group. I've got alot of questions and maybe a few answers. Please friend me!!!
    Oh yeah, I'm 41, have about 60 pounds to lose. I had wls 10 years ago. And here I am with 60 pounds to lose. WLS doesn't work unless you change a persons' psycology or, in my case, addictive behavior. Change your mind and your *kitten* will follow :)

I'm on ww because I wanted to make a psychological change and the points plus really works for me. Really, I can eat candybars ans as long as I keep the points...so much for healthy eating habits!

Hey Jen, welcome back!! Please feel free to add me, I am 30 years old lost 21lbs so far and would like to lose another 30 or so. I too am working hard and chaning my behaviour and relationship with food but I am also using an 'anything in moderation' approach!! I8 am always looking for motivation and love motivating others!!

Good Luck :happy:

Many Thanks for reading my topic!
    Jen
  • chromegurl
    Options
    Would love to friend any of ya'll! Hit me up! :)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me
  • sabermax
    sabermax Posts: 69
    Options
    you can add me as a friend
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Happy to be a friend. My name is also Jen. I have lost over 40lb and now trying to shift the last 5 or 6 then maintain. Actually needing friends right now. It's all a bit slow and I'm a bit down. Friend me if you want mutual support!!
  • MadCanuck
    Options
    Hi All I haven't made any friends wasn't quite sure how? Been on here for a just under 2 weeks
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm happy to be supportive. The more the merrier!
  • MadCanuck
    Options
    I have lost 10lbs however have a feeling this may not be the case after Paddy's Day
  • damehov77
    Options
    HI Jen,
    I am somewhat new here also. I also did WW. I am now counting calories. I wish we could do points here. Feel free to add me as a friend. I too am looking. I am 52 with 80lbs or so to lose. I have lost around 70 lbs from my highest weight. Still a long way to go. Good luck! :smile:
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hello!! your'e welcome to add me.. i try to log and encourage friends daily. I have about 18 lbs to reach my first goal and have gone down 12 since starting MFP... and I REALLY LLOVE the support and amount of knowledge my friends have on here.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    Always willing to support fellow members. Sent a FR. :smile: