Lot of weight to loose...

Options
Hey... My name is Robin newton. I am looking for some friends to have on this site.. I have over 100 lbs of extra weight to loose and someone who understands what I am going through on this site would be awesome....

Replies

• stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    This sight is awewome and welcome to your new life!!! Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • ellyfilho
    ellyfilho Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin my name is Elly I too just joined the site and just added you as a friend
    I have 70 pounds to loose :)
  • Monicaraby
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose as well. So far, this app has been wonderful. It's really a free version of Weight Watcher (in calories instead of points).

I am so happy to meet you.
  • charlee_bubbles
    Options
    hi, i wnt to lose about 140lbs in total but im doing it in acheivable goals...feel free to add me
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi There, welcome to MFP. Lots of great people on here with lots of support. I have 68 pounds to lose and have found this place very encouraging. You can add me to help support your goals.
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and we can support each other. I have about 120 left to lose. There is a lot of good resources here.
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 80 pounds to lose, now. Started out needing to lose 130. I can always use another friend.
  • clijun
    clijun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP feel free to add me i have around 180 more lbs to go. i literally am tring to loose half of myself.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi I had a total of 90 lbs to lose and have already lost 22 lbs thx to MFP. Add me as a friend if you like
  • busymom50
    busymom50 Posts: 29
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Vickyjh80
    Options
    Hi. I am trying to lose about 4 stone in weight. I originally discovered this sites app on Android and have been so impressed by it I thought I would check out the site.... Again I am impressed.
    Feel free to add me, would be nice to have some weight loss buddies!
    :flowerforyou:
  • sandyslm
    sandyslm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also would like to get some Friends. I usually do go to the website and just use the phone app.
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin and welcome aboard,
    I am male, 46 years old and have 100lb to lose
    add me if you like
    Andy
  • lunarastro
    lunarastro Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have well over 150 pounds to loose. I've lost 40 so far and am plugging along. Feel free to add me ad a friend.
  • Andufrene
    Andufrene Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, Anyone!