30 day work out challange

Options
I am on a 30 day workout challange for myself. I alternate my workouts between the 30 day shred and the rocking body shaun t's dancing workouts. I am on day 5, today. Is there anyone else who would like to join me in this challange. I have to admit when I woke up this afternoon to get ready for work (I work swing shift at the sheriff's department) I didn't want to workout, but I did push myself and I am very happy with myself. I think it will be easier if I had other people to do the challange with me, to push me and we can push and encourage one another to get that workout in

Replies

• merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I just started Jillians 30 Day Shred last Friday and I'll be on day 5 tomorrow...feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! I've impressed myself with keeping up with it! You can do it!
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey, also on a 30 day workout challenge but I only started today (i finished shred last Tuesday and am now working JM's Ripped in 30 along with Blast Fat Boost matabolism) Im looking to do this for 30 days before I move on to Shaun T's Insanity.

Happy to work along with you although different workouts.... I also have a battle in the morning trying to fit in workout with babies!!- this morning was hard but like you i dragged through it then felt great.

I agree its more the support factor and it does help. Good luck with your goal!
  • bsdive
    bsdive Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you all- I would be on day 2 today and feel like I am at a standstill with my weight so any motivation would be great!
  • Ja0Nelle
    Ja0Nelle Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. Can someone please tell me what "the shred" is? I was 225lb, down to 206lbs and my target is 185lbs