I'm new here.

Options
Hi, my name is Angie. I joined MFP 3/1/12. This is my first attempt at sticking to a diet and actually trying to lose weight. At the beginning, I weighed 185lbs. I workout 1hr in the a.m. and at least 30 min in the afternoon, to Just dance 3 on the xbox 360 5-6 days a week. (and as soon as it gets nice outside, I'm going to start walking as well). I cut out fast food, all drinks except unsweetened tea, and I try to drink 3.2L of water a day (because thats how big my water bottle is.) Plus, I am taking Mega T green Tea with Acai. I have only been here a short time.

I know its not much, but I have lost 4 pounds since the March 1st. My question is, am I on track, or should I have lost more then that? Also, I am opened to any tips that you may have for me. Anything motivating and encouraging :smile:

Replies

• locolew
    locolew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Small steps will get you to large rewards!
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hey Angie,
    Welcome to MFP, congratualtions on your 4lb weight loss, 1-2lbs a week is healthy so you are doing great. Remember to make sure you are eating enough and plenty of exercise. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you want

Good Luck :happy:
  • iluvmycats
    iluvmycats Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Definitely sounds like you are off to a great start and this is a great place for tips, advice and for finding ppl in the same boat! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!