Are there any Waiting To Try groups?

There's a TTC group here and it's great. But are there any waiting to try groups? If not, I'd like to start one.

Replies

• MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    bump
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    What is a Waiting to Try Group?
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    Probably not. I would join the TTC group. And start a topic there?
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    What is a Waiting to Try Group?

"Waiting to Try to Conceive"

And thanks, I'm in the group, just wanted to see if there was something separate. All the best!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    If you make the group, I'll definitely join. It's my one motivation for this journey, and I'd love to chat to others in the same boat.
  • MadIrish
    MadIrish Posts: 49
    Thats right up my alley! One of the many reasons I'm doing this is to be as healthy as possible in the future when we start TTC. But thats a minimum of 6 months before we start trying.
  • I'd like a WTT group. I actually have a 4 month old baby girl, and an (almost) 4 year old son. After this last pregnancy, I had some complications (pulmonary edema due to severe preeclampsia) and to make a long story short was really afraid that I wouldn't ever get a chance to have the third baby that I always wanted. I;m 35 and weigh 267 and I've never been at a healthy weight except in very early childhood. My husband had said that he wanted to stop at two, but then the other day he said something about how he didn't want to have another baby...so soon. And so even though I'm prepared for the fact that the baby might not happen, I want to at least be as healthy as possible in case it does! So, yeah, a WTT group would be awesome.