favorite drink

Options
2»

Replies

• i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I drink water and Diet Peach Snapple. My sister drank the diet peach snapple and I tried one of hers one day and was hooked, I switched from soda to the snapple, it has to be the diet peach snapple though, it doesn't taste like diet and it is soooooo scrumptious!
  • IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I generally have a cup of coffee in the morning and then drink water for the rest of the day. If I have a couple cookies for dessert, I will have 8 oz of milk, and sometimes I will have a Coke Zero (especially if we eat out)
  • Manysongs
    Manysongs Posts: 137
    Options
    One cup of coffee in the morning then water all day long. if i want something sweet i'll drink crystal light.. one packet 5 calories. But that's rare ...mostly just good ol h2o!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    WATER ROCKS!!! Even as a child, I inhaled the iced water while my friends were sucking back sodas and canned juice. Although, I do enjoy a Cherry 7up or Cherry Dr. Pepper every now and then :devil:

I also LOVE tea...green tea, black tea, white tea, red tea--it's all good (unsweetened, of course.)
  • Mytwogirls
    Mytwogirls Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know it's awful and I'm trying to wean myself but Coke Zero is my fave!! I have maybe one glass of water. TERRIBLE!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    same...just TRY to take away my coffee in the morning. It will not end well for you.

Then it's water all.day.long...until it's time to drink wine.
  • charlieduc
    charlieduc Posts: 108
    Options
    Sugar Free Red Bull!! Hummina-Hummina-Hummina!
    meeeeee tooooooo! Can't get through a night class without it!
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sugar free pink Rockstar (love em!) and then water the rest of the day.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Wine

Oh, you meant for all day!? Well, I usually drink a pot of coffee, 3-4 cups of tea, and I fill my water bottle with water flavored with mio (24 oz bottle) 4-6 times a day....I guess that makes 12-18 glasses of water a day in addition to my coffee and tea
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    The blood of 18-35 year old attractive males.

Failing that, coffee, tea, diet Coke/Pepsi, Rum, Gin...
    LOL

LOL too!!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Iced Coffee from McDonald's with sugar free vanilla... 120 cal. other than that I have been drinking only water with MIO drops and a cup or two of strong coffee in the morning. ( I do miss my sweet cream coffee creamer and my pepsi )

EDIT... oh and I forgot the unsweetened almond milk I just discovered. Good stuff!!