Saying hello and hoping for encouagement.

Hi everyone. I'm Janessa and I've been using myfitnesspal for awhile, off and on, but I really want to get dedicated. I have some amazing opportunities coming up in my life and I want to and need to be confident AND healthy.

I struggled with eating issues in the past and maintained a healthy weight by some not so healthy methods. I eventually gained weight due to some allergy and malabsorption issues and life interferring with work outs and the fact that I realized I really really liked food after all the years of hiding from it. I'm determined to do this the right way and get healthy and would love to meet others.

I have a little dog named Levi wigglesworth, who in no way keeps me active because he refuses to do anything but sleep and eat, so if you want to talk about dogs, I can do that for hours.

Replies

• ThereseLyons
    ThereseLyons Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Janessa!

It's really nice to hear from you :) I've struggled and am still struggling from body issues and wanted to find a site that offers support and friendship and I came across this site. My weight has fluctuated so much it's crazy!!

I really want to have a healthy lifestyle body and mental view about myself and meet some great people along the way! I also love dogs as I have a labrador and Bichon Frise so if you ever want to talk about dogs and other stuff feel free to add me ;)

Look forward to hearing from you!