Hi looking for friends doing the 30 day shred!

Options
Hi all,

I'm new to all this. I have been doing the 30 day shred for 14 days now and on level 2 combined with healthy eating and using myfitnesspal. Looking for friends that are doing 30 day shred too. Would be good to hear from anyone also doing the shred too and find out how everyone is getting on with it.

Nicki

Replies

• NickiParris74
    NickiParris74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lol anyone?!?!?
  • Myselvein2012
    Myselvein2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I am doing the 30 Day Shred for the first time and I am on Day 6. Just yesterday I felt ready to do the Advanced version of Level 1. I plan to move to Level 2 on Day 10. I will send you a friend request and we can compare results. I am going to do another measurement on the 13th. I can definately feel some change since I started.
  • morthon
    morthon Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi

I do Level 1 of the 30 day shred in a mix up of workout dvds I have but never actually completed it as intended but always wanted to, so today was day one on level one and this time I do intend to complete the entire 30 days so would love to see how you guys are getting on too and compare results and challenges?

Maryanne :) x
  • tfoot
    tfoot Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi we are on day 12 of 30, started level 2 yesterday and hoping we can power through to the end. My husband and daughter are doing it with me and sometimes a good friend of ours joins in. Keep at it, it gets easier!!
  • staceynoneya
    Options
    Hi,

Just starting the 30 day Shred tomorrow actually! Day 1 Level 1. Excited to get started, I have recently lost some weight and would like to loose some more. My son will be doing the Shred with me hopefully he will get an account on here as well. I look forward to getting to know you all! Good luck! :smile:
  • Vigilante_Aaron
    Vigilante_Aaron Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Stacey's son, looking forward to doing the 30 day shred!
  • rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 13 (level 2) ! I definitely feel much stronger than I did on day 1 where I could barely make it through the video!
  • dcjackson50
    dcjackson50 Posts: 196
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me as a friend,....I started the 30 DS today and plan to stick with it daily !!
    I have done it before but not for the full 30 days,....I only got as far as level one,.......and it did start to get easier by the 5th or 6th day.
    Good Luck to everyone it is a great workout and I love that it doesn;t take very long !
  • sgajewski
    sgajewski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start the 30 day shred today, have been going strong using treadmill along with diet, but showing slow weight loss...
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2 here - there's a group for 30 day shred here you can join too :)
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    We have a group going http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4005-30-day-shreders
    Anyone is welcome to join no matter where you are in the shred x
  • mybettyboop43
    Options
    BUMP
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Started the shred for the second time a few days ago. will be doing lvl 3 for the full 30. I love Jillian! :) feel free to add me.
  • mybettyboop43
    Options
    I have started the 30 day shred last week, and felt like I was the only one on here that was going to die just doing level 1. Now that I see it gets easier I am motivated to continue with it. I too have seen on here some great results from it.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of level 3 and really seeing results! :)
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I am on Day 13 and advanced to Level 2 on Day 10. I do feel much stronger than Day 1 but it's still a KILLER workout and by the end my arms and legs are jello! I love Jillian as she does produce results. I have also paired the 30 Day Shred with the Couch to 5 K Run and am on the third week of that.

I have not noticed any weight coming off but I do notice my arms and legs are more toned as well as my abs. I hope to take measurements on Day 15 so I can compare them to Day 1!

Good luck to everyone!!! We can do this!!!
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Ive just completed Day 4 of level 1 and can truthfully say my legs are less painful than 2days ago, I can now sit down on toilet without having to hold onto the washbasin to help me get back off again!! I'm driving and can change gears without whining about how sore my legs are! I console myself that I obviously must be working muscles that are not normally used!

I would recommend that you do a few more leg stretches for the cool down than Jillian gives you, might help make your legs ache a bit less, I did do more stretches but they still ached, hey ho, they might have been even worse if I hadn't !!

Good luck!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    On day 3 of shred level one. I love it. I am also doing 10-15 minutes walking on treadmill at incline of 5 15 min mile. So i burn between the two about 300 cal daily I figure. Eating usually under my calories for the day. I am always hungry. I drink lots of h2o.
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 3, day 4.

Feel free anyone to add me so we can all motivate each other!!! :smile: