CONFUSED

Options
Hi
I have been with MFP for 2 weeks.
My starting weight is 91Kg and aim to go down to 80Kg.My BMR was calculated to be 1700.
For last 2 weeks I have been meticulously entering all the stuff I eat and all the exercises I do.
I realised that I have been eating 1000-1200 cal oer day and I burn 200 cal per day with 40 min walk.
I have never felt so healthy and energetic and I sleep soundly.
I have lost almost 2kg since i started off.

Almost everybody on this forum seems to say that we need to eat at least enough calories to cover BMR or else the body would suffer.But I am feeling healthy and fine with the present level of calorie intake and exercises.
Am I doing something drastically wrong?
Are there any corrections to be made?
What are the symptoms I need to watch out for?
Please free to advice

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    what is the problem? you are losing weight.
  • gaia3rd
    gaia3rd Posts: 151
    Options
    This issue is one of the most common questions newbies ask, and one of the most common mistakes made. Not eating at least some of your exercise calories back and eating below BMR is NOT healthy long-term for the vast majority of folk. It's not even effective for weight loss long-term.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    This issue is one of the most common questions newbies ask, and one of the most common mistakes made. Not eating at least some of your exercise calories back and eating below BMR is NOT healthy long-term for the vast majority of folk. It's not even effective for weight loss long-term.
    ^this
  • DoveyDiabolique
    DoveyDiabolique Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are doing fine!!! Don't worry...