Sno-balls

JenLemoine
JenLemoine Posts: 4 Member
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm from the south, and on a hot summer day I love to have a sno-ball. Anyone out there know how many calories are in a sno-ball? I know they have the sugar-free flavors too.

Just curious! Thanks for the help!

Replies

• JenLemoine
    I'm from the south, and on a hot summer day I love to have a sno-ball. Anyone out there know how many calories are in a sno-ball? I know they have the sugar-free flavors too.

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Are we talking the shaved ice thing with flavored syrup???
  • Omni2463
    Omni2463 Posts: 36
    never heard of it.:huh:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    hostess snack snowballs or cold, wet you whistle snowballs?

http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition/search.php?q=&b=Hostess&page=6&so=

or

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Frozen-Fruit-Cups

or

look up the flavoring contents....

I'm stumped and I am in Tennessee
  • MontanaGirl
    If it is the shaved ice thing - if you chose a sugar-free flavor the cals would be a big fat 0!!

Otherwise, let me know what your referring to if that's not it and we'll see :tongue:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    snow balls we still got them up here in canada:tongue:
    j~
  • MontanaGirl
    j~

:laugh: :laugh: - Just don't eat the yellow ones :noway:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    j~

:laugh: :laugh: - Just don't eat the yellow ones :noway:

no yellow snow for me:sick:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Oh man, I haven't had a Hostess cupcake sno-ball for a long, long time!! Now I'm hungry for one. :grumble:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Oh man, I haven't had a Hostess cupcake sno-ball for a long, long time!! Now I'm hungry for one. :grumble:

LoL I haven't had a hostess anything for so long. I used to love Suzi Q's
  • I'm from the south, and on a hot summer day I love to have a sno-ball. Anyone out there know how many calories are in a sno-ball? I know they have the sugar-free flavors too.

It might be listed under 'Italian ice' or 'sno-cone'which is just other names for the same shaved ice treat. In Florida around here there is a truck called 'Polar Cup' similar to an ice-cream truck (and it does sell ice that IS yellow, ladies, tee hee!) Maybe you'll find it listed under one of those names.
  • JenLemoine
    Thanks to all! I was referring to the shaved ice and syrup; not the hostess snoball. But thanks anyway! Good to know that the sugar-free is 0!!!!
  • elliott062907

try it melted with ice cream
  • elliott062907
    Thanks to all! I was referring to the shaved ice and syrup; not the hostess snoball. But thanks anyway! Good to know that the sugar-free is 0!!!!

there are so many sugar free syrups, my local wally world sells them in the coffee aisle
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    are we talking about snow cones? because i would kill for a snow cone right now!!!!:love:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    never heard of it.:huh:

Woah, never heard of it? Carnivals don't have them where you are from?
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576

LoL I haven't had a hostess anything for so long. I used to love Suzi Q's

Hostess.. loved them as a kid, then as I got older they didn't seem too appealing anymore. Maybe half of one. Too bad the color (pink, green, yellow; with seaons) doesnt add flavor. That would be yummy.. Green mint fuffy snowball.. eww, doesn't sound good this early in the morning, it isn't even 8am yet lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    are we talking about snow cones? because i would kill for a snow cone right now!!!!:love:

Snow cones? Wow, I haven't had a snow cone since I was a kid. We used to get them at the carnival. :bigsmile:
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Wow! I thought sno-cones were a part of everyday life! Born and raised in Texas and we eat sno-cones all summer long every summer! Wouldn't be summer without a sno-cone!
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Careful with the italian ice. I bought some, thinking they would be healthy, but when I looked at the sugar content, they became my honey's treats. :explode:

Mmmmmmmmm...... hostess twinkies. I was just thinking about those after I was done with the gym.:love:
This discussion has been closed.