Before/almost(ish) there pics. 67lbs down *underwear pics* B

Options
2»

Replies

• abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thats great I really see a difference! Keep it up!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    The amazing shrinking lady. Good for you!
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Great work! You have a nice shape! Hehe, bye bye boobies....
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    great job girl!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look fantastic!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - what a difference. Keep it up girl!!!
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! u look GREAT!!!! May I ask if u ever stalled? We seem to have the same starting and stopping point.. I am also 5'7"... After 23 lbs I have stalled.. been stalled for a little over a month.. Js wondering.. U LOOK GREAT!:love:
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    That's great progress.
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Love the bra! :)
  • kymberly316
    Options
    I'm amazed at how much better the bra fits!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    wow...you have done a great job...keep up the great work.....

dont you feel good looking at those pics......

Bigdaddy Bill
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! u look GREAT!!!! May I ask if u ever stalled? We seem to have the same starting and stopping point.. I am also 5'7"... After 23 lbs I have stalled.. been stalled for a little over a month.. Js wondering.. U LOOK GREAT!:love:

Well, the pics got reported. Meh.

Yes, I did. In the beginning I only changed my diet and did minimal exercising. I stalled after about 44 pounds lost, so then I decided to incorporate exercising and it helped me to push past the stall. So changing things up a bit helps. As well as eating closer to maintenance for a week and then going back down to your normal deficit has helped me out plenty.

Thanks to all who have posted!
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Well, the pics got reported. Meh.

Yes, I did. In the beginning I only changed my diet and did minimal exercising. I stalled after about 44 pounds lost, so then I decided to incorporate exercising and it helped me to push past the stall. So changing things up a bit helps. As well as eating closer to maintenance for a week and then going back down to your normal deficit has helped me out plenty.

Thanks to all who have posted!

Boo! I hate that your pictures got reported! Sounds like you did a good job! definitely change things up if you hit a plateau!! shock your body!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Aw I wanted to see. grrr.

Congratulations!!!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    man im always late for everything *goes back to playing on ipad 1*
  • jo_can_do
    jo_can_do Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Why do people report pics? Its no worse than a bikini shot surely?

Anyway, I still saw it with a bit of detective work, lol.. and you look AWESOME!!!! Well done. Very inspiring
  • shanshepard
    shanshepard Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    good job way to go
  • 100lb
    100lb Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Missed the pics, lol. Way to go, isn't it great to go from a self conscious cover up to at ease showing some skin? When I reached 60lb I was of on holiday and went on the beach without at shirt on, it felt great, first time I'd done it in over decade
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!